It appears that the folks at PopCap HD had a few tricks up their sleeve when they were having server maintenance last night for Plant vs Zombies: Garden Warfare.
There was a rather sneaky balance patch being implemented server side during maintenance. The update balances Gardens And Graveyards by reducing the capture time throughout each map. Also, the All-Star class received a much needed buff along with the coin boost, which we touched on earlier.
Check out the patch notes below, courtesy of lead gameplay designer C-JO:
Balance Patch Notes
- More Coins! Yes more coins are now awarded in both Team Vanquish Mode and Gardens & Graveyards.
- Skip Star Challenge cards are now more plentiful – these are a great way to skip the harder challenges.
- Zombie garden capture time decreased in all maps.
Gameplay Balance Changes:
- Increased primary weapon damage, and reduced damage falloff distance.
- Increased the Imp Punt’s inner blast radius.
- Ice Trooper: Reduced weapon damage falloff distance.
- Marine Biologist: Reduced weapon damage falloff distance.
- Dr. Toxic: Increased rate of fire and reduced weapon damage falloff distance.
- Mystic Sunflower: Increased projectile damage across all three charge levels.
Are you interested to test out the new changes above? Let us know in the comment section below!