After finally providing some quality of life fixes to the Specter builds in Path Of Exile, Grinding Gear Games is yet again listening to the voices of the community.
The latest patch is set to simultaneously go live for the both the PC and Xbox One platforms for Path Of Exile, changes the way on how the Desecrate skill gem works. That sees this skill gem add the corpses of your currently summoned Specters to the Desecrate corpse pool. Thus, allowing you to summon more powerful versions of certain monsters.
Aside from this big quality of life improvement for Desecrate, below you can find the remaining fixes to the recently released patch:
PC Patch Notes
- Desecrate now chooses corpses from the monsters in the current area and any Spectres that existed in the instance.
- Fixed an issue where The ‘All Ears’ and ‘No Stone Unturned’ achievements could not be completed.
- Fixed some incorrect NPC dialogue options in non-English clients.
- Fixed an issue where crafting bench options were not translated in Russian clients.
- Fixed a bug where increased flask recovery rate affected utility flasks, making them have shorter durations for no benefit.
- Fixed a bug where the Shock applied by Vessel of Vinktar was not prevented correctly in some cases.
Xbox One Patch Notes
- Your Spectres and Auras are now saved when you log out or are disconnected.
- Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.
- Desecrate now creates corpses based on which monsters are in the current area as well as any Spectres that have ever existed in the instance.
- Added two new unique items: Malachai’s Mark and Dialla’s Malefaction.
- The Plaguemaw V Prophecy can now be completed in the Crystal Veins or a Crystal Ore Map.
- Improved performance in The Shaper’s Realm.
- Disabled the ‘Socialising’ help panel category.
- Changed some of the interactions between certain on-flask-use effects and the unique belt Umbilicus Immortalis for consistency. For example, effects that care about when you use a flask (and not the effect of the flask itself) will apply to you but not your minions.
- Fixed a bug where flasks that remove bleeding did not remove stacking bleeding from the Crimson Dance keystone.
- Fixed a bug where the Brutal Fervour ascendancy passive would not remove Crimson Dance bleeding.
- Fixed a bug where increases and reductions to the effect of flasks were also being added to the percentage of recovery granted instantly by flasks with the “Bubbling” mod. This caused several issues if this percentage exceeded 100%.
- Fixed a bug where instant “of Animation” flasks were healing minions for more life than intended.
- Fixed a bug where some flask recovery rate modifiers were not correctly accelerating flask recovery, only shortening the duration of the flask effect.
- Fixed a bug where losing the stat for leeching Energy Shield instead of Life while you had active instances of Energy Shield leech could stop the maximum leech rate cap applying to them. This commonly happened with the Soul Tether unique item.
- Fixed a bug where the increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate granted by Discipline was not working.
- Fixed a bug where ailments reflected by the Yugul pantheon power could bypass immunities.
- Fixed a bug where the damage penalty on Static Strike’s explosion wasn’t being correctly applied to the ailments created by the explosion.
- Fixed a bug where the Chill applied by The Pandemonius lasted for 2 seconds, rather than 1.
- Fixed a bug where some lava traps were not disabled after Izaro was killed.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate Darkshrines to appear in the Labyrinth. For example, you should no longer be able to get ‘Twice Blessed’ multiple times in a single Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where traps would not be disabled in the Aspirant’s Trial if a player entered it prior to getting the ‘Labyrinth Traps are disabled in the Aspirant’s Trial” darkshrine effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Curse Pylons in the final stage of the Izaro encounter were not applying their curses to the player.
- Fixed a bug where the Unbearable Whispers III Prophecy was not correctly triggering from the Act 6 or Act 9 Shavronne encounters.
- Fixed a rare bug where Cemetery maps could generate inside-out, rendering the majority of their terrain unwalkable.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a player to have incorrect dialogue options available when speaking to Navali.
- Fixed a bug where the Ultimate Chaos Portal and the Pure Light Portal did not have audio.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose some progress towards the “Gain Splinters from Unique Breach monsters” challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Doryani’s Touch was able to damage enemies through walls.
- Fixed a bug where Atziri’s Empowered Flameblast was not dealing damage to everything within its area of effect.
- Fixed a bug where some bosses were using an incorrect Arc effect.
- Fixed a bug where players could be disconnected to the login screen after a mandatory character rename.
- Fixed a rare issue where the quest tracker would not display Prophecies correctly.
- Fixed an exploit with the unique jewel Intuitive Leap which would grant a full passive tree reset.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Forsaken Masters to block the entrance to their Mission areas.
- Using a Portal in the Blood Aqueduct now takes you back to the Sarn Encampment, instead of to Highgate.
- Efficacy Support now correctly supports Damage over Time effects.
- Kitava’s minions are now properly killed off when Kitava dies.
- Improved the audio effects of Volatile Core.
- Fixed various client crashes.
Though, it should be noted that despite Grinding Gear Games improving the frame stability for the Shaper’s Realm. It seems to have the opposite affect. Since from my personal experience with the latest Xbox One patch, it seems as it’s almost impossible to load up any Shaper’s Realm maps. Or, the game simply crashes and sends you back to the home screen if you attempt to load it.
Aside from the new patch, the Xbox One playerbase can also look forward to purchasing three new microtranscations for the game. You can catch the preview of them below:
If these cosmetic items caught your eye, you should act quick. As after November 3rd they won’t be available for purchase again.