San Diego Studio has released the MLB The Show 21 update 1.015 (PS5 1.15, Xbox is 220.127.116.11), which is called Game Update #15 by the studio. This includes gameplay fixes, which are listed in the patch notes.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.015 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Update 1.15 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Game Update 15 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when a pitch hit the dirt below the catcher
- Players will now be notified when a pitcher pinch hit for another pitcher
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the bullpen menu
- We have implemented a daily cap of 35,000 XP earned through gameplay. This cap shouldn’t be reached through “normal” means of play – this is intended to combat large amounts of XP games from out of the ordinary or exploitative gameplay. We are committed to increasing this cap in the future if needed. (The cap will adjust accordingly during double XP events.)
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Players will now have the option to initiate a grief report in the pause menu by pressing L1
That seems to be it for this patch.
Source: The Show