San Diego Studio has released MLB The Show 22 update 1.08 (PS5 version 1.008), today on all platforms. This is Game Update 8 and it comes with several new bug fixes and improvements. No new content has been released today. Check out the full MLB The Show 22 June 9 patch notes.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.08 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 Update 1.008 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Update 8 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 June 9 Patch Notes:
MLB The Show 22 Game Update 8
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 220.127.116.11
Nintendo Switch: 1.08
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform.
- Updated uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reliever stats now show regular season stats during a reliever’s first appearance in postseason.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from unlocking “The Portal Is Open!” Trophy/Achievement if they previously created a DD team on another console.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various text adjustments.
- Various crowd audio adjustments.
That’s all the patch notes for today. MLB The Show 22 is out now for the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch consoles.
Source: The Show