San Diego Studio has released MLB The Show 22 update 1.15 (PS5 version 1.015), today on all platforms. It includes some minor fixes for the Diamond Dynasty and Stadium Creator modes. Check out the MLB The Show 22 September 15 patch notes below.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.15 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 Update 1.015 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Update 15 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 September 15 Patch Notes:
PS5: 1. 015
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 188.8.131.52
Nintendo Switch: 1.15
- The CPU will intentionally walk and HBP at a lower rate in Moments.
- Various bug fixes to props and stands.
You can read more about the game itself via the PlayStation Store description.
- Create and use multiple Ballplayers, beyond your Road to the Show personalized Baseball RPG experience, and customize your Ballplayers how you want to aid in your progression.’
- Diamond Dynasty is back and better than ever! Play, collect, and build on your fantasy card collection and bring to life on the diamond.* Try the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you face off against a new set of competition!
- Face your friends with cross-platform play.** With cross progression, continue your progress and earn and use content on other console platforms.***
- Stepping up to the plate for the first time? Tailor your experience with gameplay styles and two new difficulty settings to help you get the hang of the basics.
- New Intro Presentations provide the most immersive ballpark experience yet.
- Play March to October in your style, with updated mode tools to utilize custom uniforms, logos, and created stadiums.
- Live out your dream Baseball matchups with new Legends joining the diamond.
That’s all the patch notes for today. MLB The Show 22 is out now for the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Source: The Show