Developer Milestone has now released MotoGP 22 update 1.04 for several platforms today on May 5. The purpose of today’s patch is to update the liveries and bikes for the 2022 season. You can read the full patch notes we know so far posted down below.
MotoGP 22 Update 1.04 Patch Notes | MotoGP 22 Update 1.004 Patch Notes | MotoGP 22 May 5 Patch Notes:
- New #MotoGP22 Update has now updated the GP bikes & liveries to the 2022 season.
These are the only patch notes that have been posted about today’s update so far. We will update this post as soon as we know more details.
In the meantime, you can check out the previous patch notes for MotoGP 22 posted down below.
MotoGP 22 Update 1.03 Patch Notes | MotoGP 22 Update 1.003 Patch Notes | MotoGP 22 April 21 Patch Notes:
- Added “MotoGP™ Academy” game mode
- Improvements to the menu page and user interface of “NINE – Season 2009”
- Added a new Cut Scene on the boot of the game
- Added 3D models for some of the official Managers of the MotoGP™ teams
- Added Valentino Rossi’s murales on Valencia
- Custom helmets sizes and proportions have been revised
- Implementation of a new GFX system that projects clouds shadows on the circuit
- Quality improvements to the Artificial Intelligence
- Minor fixes
MotoGP 22 is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.