Mediatonic has released the new Fall Guys update 1.10 October 18 patch, and this one is primarily for fixes. Players can expect fixes in Spectator Mode, gameplay tweaks in various party modes via user feedback and more. Head on below for the official list of changes.
New Fall Guys Update 1.10 October 18 Patch Notes:
- Party members show first in Specator Mode!!!
- Based on feedback:
Jump Showdown speed issues have been fixed
- Hex-A-Gone VFX clarity improvements
- We’ve redone teh floor clours in Hex-A-Gonr
- Tip Toe VFX clarity improvements
- Imporved the performance issues in Hex-A-Gone which were causing a few FPS frops
- We’ve fixed an issue where players would be disconnected during the countdown phase – Should hopefully reduce disconnections!
- Separate to the hot fix, we’re also making these 2 changes tomorrow!
- Higher probability of the Medieval rounds turning up!
- Lower probability of Nicknames and Nameplates in the regular store section!
In addition to the patc today, Mediatonic has also launched the official Fall Guys Trello board! This is the place to see what bugs are being fixed, will be fixed in the next patch and so on.
If there are more changes rolled out by the devs that aren’t included in the patch notes, we’ll update the post to reflect them.