Grinding Gear Games has released Path of Exile update 2.17 today for several changes and improvements. This is officially tagged as patch 3.18.1d and it’s out now for all platforms. Check out the Path of Exile July 14 patch notes below.
Path of Exile Update 2.17 Patch Notes | Path of Exile 3.18.1d Patch Notes | Path of Exile July 14 Patch Notes:
3.18.1d Patch Notes
This patch contains a handful of improvements and bug fixes, alongside fixes for a couple of client crashes.
- Divine Vessels are now able to modify Maps while you have the Stream of Consciousness Atlas Keystone Passive allocated.
- The Soul Conduit monster modifier now raises a maximum of 30 nearby monsters to fight again on death.
- Fixed an issue where The Eater of Worlds, The Searing Exarch, The Black Star and The Infinite Hunger were not immune to knockback.
- Fixed a bug where defeating Aul, the Crystal King was not granting credit towards The Forsaken Masters achievement.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when re-entering the Absence of Symmetry and Harmony.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur at the end of a PvP match.
That’s it for the patch notes. Path of Exile is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Source: Path of Exile forums