Hi-Rez Studios has released the SMITE update 11.79 May 21 patch for the game, and this is just days after we got the Monstercat title update. Note that this is not the Bonus Update scheduled for June 1, so don’t expect any major balance changes included.
SMITE Update 11.79 May 21 Patch Notes:
SMITE servers underwent maintenance which should be finished by the time you read this. While there are no patch notes available yet, we’re keeping an eye out in community and will update the post if we see anything tangible.
We’ve listed the most recent bug fixes released earlier this week:
- Fixed an issue where a large group of new gods had no in-game ability videos. All gods should now have all ability videos
- Updated Loki and Persephone in-game ability videos to match their new kits
- Fixed an issue where the Danzaburou and Hera fan art cosmetics were using the wrong art
- Fixed an issue where certain pieces of foliage or plant life would flicker
- Adjusted a large list of gods to reduce the chance that they would get in a situation where their basic attacks would de-sync from the characters animation.
- Fixed an issue where the Tutorial was still using Hunter’s Blessing
- Fixed an issue where King Arthur and Yemoja were not properly banned from all infinite cooldown/mana modes
- Fixed a series of issues on the Conquest Map regarding the Base Gates
- Base Gates should now function like player-made walls when interacting with abilities that care about walls. Ricochets should bounce off them, Chernobog can dash into them, and Janus can NOT portal through them.
Once we know of the latest patch notes, we’ll update the post.