Hi-Rez Studios has released the SMITE update 11.93 September 24 patch, which is an unannounced title update. This is different from the 8.9 Bonus Update we got earlier in the week, which introduced the new Battle Pass.
SMITE Update 11.93 Patch Notes:
Hi-Rez has not issued any changelog for today’s patch, but here are the known issues posted on the official SMITE Trello board:
- New Assault ‘Healing Rules’ are not working as intended
- The Mute button is not functioning correctly in game
Already Fixed in Live:
- Bumba’s Dagger is giving the incorrect amount of Physical and Magical Power
- Bumba’s Dagger is not giving Magical or Physical Power
- War Flag has been temporarily disabled while we investigate an issue with the Item
- Ranked lobbies currently have no Bank Time.
Once the studio reveals the official patch notes, we’ll be sure to update the post.