1047 Games has released the Splitgate update 1.20 patch for February 12, which addresses several fixes, and game adjustments. Read on for the complete patch notes.
Splitgate Update 1.20 Patch Notes February 12
- Increased the object limit from 1200 to 2000
- Fixed rare issues with hit detection in Map Creator maps
- Fixed walking animation not working when players join-in-progress
- Misc. network optimizations
- Fixed wall clipping exploit
- Added soft-kill zones to OOB areas
QUICK PLAY PLAYLIST UPDATE
- Renaming Tactical Deathmatch to Sniper Frenzy, removing Swat, and adding Team Snipers
- Adding Koth and DOM to the Team Objective Playlist
- Replaced Competitive Practice with Team Swat-only Playlist
- CPU optimizations
- Fixed bug where players were getting kicked for time
- based inactivity in round based modes
- Other Various bug fixes
That’s all for today’s update, should there be any stealth changes we will be sure to update this post.
In related news, in case you haven’t heard already the first season (beta) of Splitgate is now underway! The first season brings a slew of content, including a map editor, new maps, and game modes, as well as the 100 level battle pass for players to earn all kinds of rewards. Read up on our Splitgate Season 1 Beta preview, and then jump in on the action!
Source: Splitgate Twitter