With the beta date (April 19th) for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier quickly approaching, Ubisoft has detailed how North American players should go about accessing it.
On the official Facebook page, the developers listed the following instructions for North American players who wish to join the upcoming closed beta: (European players can read the beta details released last week for more info)
- Splinter Cell Conviction Owners: You will have automatic access to the beta from your Splinter Cell disc on the 19th – no keys needed. However, you’ll be receiving an email from us starting on April 19th with three Xbox beta access keys that you can share with friends to build your squad!
- Xbox Gamestop Pre-orders: You will receive your beta key plus three Xbox buddy keys for you to share with friends to build your squad. Keys will be emailed to you starting on the 19th.
- PlatStation Plus Members: all PlayStation Plus members will have immediate access to the beta on April 19th.
- PC Gamers: While there are no plans for a PC beta as of now, our devs are working hard to build an amazing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience for you on PC. We’ll keep you posted if anything changes.
Dog Tag Owners: For Ghosts who have received a dog tag with a beta code, here’s how you redeem it:
- Go to http://www.ghostrecon.com/vipbeta
- Log in with your Uplay account or hit Register Now to create a new account
- Enter the ID code that is engraved on your dogtag EXACTLY as it appears. Capitals, numbers, dashes and all
- Keep an eye on your inbox, you will receive an email with the token for the beta on or after April 19
Earlier today, a new multiplayer trailer was released, which you check out here. Also, make sure to check out what classes and maps are available in the beta here.