It’s almost time for crazy deals that are bound to “bust doors!” Starting on Thursday evening, Best Buy will begin slashing prices, and thanks to the “Black Friday Preview”, we already know a bunch of the discounts!
Here are the highlights spotted thus far:
- A large selection of television deals including the Insignia 39-inch LED Smart HDTV for $179.99, $100 off the regular price.
- Amazon Fire 7 Tablet for $29.99.
- Amazon Echo (2nd generation) for $79.99, $20 off the regular price.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio2 Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones for $159.99, $220 off the regular price of $379.99.
- 128 GB iPad mini 4 for $274.99, $125 off the regular price.
- KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer for $199.99, $300 off the regular price of $499.99.
- Google Home Mini for $29.99, plus get a $10 Best Buy gift card.
- HP DeskJet 3637 Wireless All-in-One Instant Ink Ready Printer for $29.99, $40 off the regular price.
- Google Chromecast for $19.99, $15 off the regular price.
- Roku Premiere+ Streaming Media Player for $49.99, $50 off the regular price.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99, $15 off the regular price.
- Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB Madden NFL 18 Bundle for $249.99 with free wireless controller. The Xbox One S 500GB Console alone also will be on sale for $189.99.
- Sony PlayStation 4 1 TB Console for $199.99, $100 off the regular price. iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
- Dyson V6 Animal Bagless Cordless Stick Vacuum for $249.99, $250 off the regular price.
For more hot deals, and to plan your “Door Busting” adventure, take a look at the full Black Friday Preview here.
Spot any other great deals? Let us know!
Oh, and if you’re out shopping this weekend, remember to stay safe! Great deals can lead to some insanity from fellow humans!
In other news, Star Wars Battlefront II‘s producer claims that “loot boxes are sometimes a necessity,” Call of Duty: WWII‘s nuke is real and here’s how you earn it, and the latest Battlefield 1 update is out now and adds the first Operation Campaign to the game.