Those playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you’re getting new content today! Ubisoft has released the AC Odyssey update 1.56 patch this December 14, which is tagged as Title Update 1.5.6! This is for the Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories content, which also include gameplay-related tweaks. Read on for the full TU 1.5.6 patch notes and file sizes for each platform below.
AC Odyssey Update 1.56 Patch Notes | AC Odyssey Title Update 1.5.6 Patch Notes:
- Xbox One: ~13.2 GB
- PlayStation 4: ~20.7 GB
- PC: ~13.2 GB
Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories
Added Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Those Who Are Treasured:
- Allies from your past will set you on a new journey to Korfu Island, involving a Piece of Eden and much more.
- Unlock all-new Assassin’s Creed Valhalla–themed rewards for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey by completing the story content.
- Access requirements:
- After completing Chapter 1 and reaching Megaris, you may find the quest giver at Sami’s Port on Kephallonia Island.
- Spoiler Warning: This new story contains major spoilers for those that have not completed Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- Note: The quest icon and quest log entry The Great Escape will only appear on the map when the three main questlines (Family, Cult of Kosmos, Mythology) are completed. However, you may find the quest giver after Chapter 1/Megaris.
Please note that Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories content will scale to match your progression and level.
- Added a Franchise Menu.
- Players can now fast travel to ports.
- Added Ezio Pack & Viking Pack to Google Stadia .
- These packs unlock automatically when launching the game.
There’s also a title update out today for AC Valhalla, which is tied to this title update.
Source: Ubisoft forums
2 thoughts on “AC Odyssey Update 1.56 Out for Crossover Stories TU 1.5.6 This December 14”
There’s already a bug, no sound whatsoever aside from the voice of Alexios/Kassandra & whoever their talking to…
That is not a bug it has something to do with your sound output. If you’re on Xbox if you go to volume and output settings and set it to stereo uncompressed it should fix the issue.
Comments are closed.