Cold Iron Studios has released the Aliens Fireteam Elite update 1.12 (version 1.012 on PS5) patch this October 20, and this one seems to fix a couple of bugs as well as some gameplay issues. Head down below for the complete patch notes.
Aliens Fireteam Elite Update 1.12 Patch Notes | Aliens Fireteam Elite Update 1.012 Patch Notes:
- Base Spread was higher than intended, and has been adjusted down ~20%.
- Base Max Ammo increased to 80, up from 60.
- Time to Reload per-shell has been decreased to 0.3s, down from 0.4s.
- M10 Auto Pistol: Base Max Ammo increased to 600, up from 520.
- N79 EVA Laser: Decreased charge time to 0.2s, down from 0.3s. Post-shot cooldown decreased to 0.3s, down from 0.4s. Heat generated per shot decreased by ~20%.
- L36 Halberd: Weak Point Multiplier increased to 225%, up from 200%.
- M41A3 Burst Rifle: Damage increased ~10%. Mid-burst Recoil reduced ~25%.
- AM-16 Gruppa: Now properly gets 0.5% damage per stack of the Rank 4 perk, instead of 5%. Base Max Ammo increases to 360, up from 300. Damage increased ~5%. Mid-burst Recoil reduced ~25%.
- LEM MP11 Stormsurge: Damage increased ~5%. Post-burst cooldown decreased to 0.135s, down from 0.15s. Mid-burst Recoil reduced ~25%.
- Type 21 Tactical Shotgun: Damage increased ~5%. Reload time decreased to 2.1s, down from 2.4s.
- L59 Minigun: Damage increased ~5%. Base Fire Rate increased ~10%. Magazine Size increased to 120, up from 100. Base Max Ammo increased to 360, up from 300.
- Fixed various instances of Achievements not being awarded when they should have been.
- Emotes should no longer incorrectly interrupt certain Kit Abilities.
- Fixed an issue where meleeing during a reload could make the character appear to be in a broken state until the reloading completed. Melee will now interrupt reloading properly.
- Hoenikker should no longer be instantly killed by grapples in higher difficulties.
- Made some UI improvements that should improve performance on lower end systems.
- Improved stability.
That’s about it for the patch. If there are any console-specific notes to be shared, we’ll update this post accordingly.