Respawn Entertainment has released the Apex Legends update 1.000.019 file on last-gen and current-gen platforms,. and this is to bring the Beast of Prey Collection event data, though the event itself won’t be starting until tomorrow, September 20. Read on for the official Apex Legends PS5 update Sept. 19 patch notes.
Apex Legends Update 1.000.019 Patch Notes | Apex Legends PS5 Sept. 19 Patch Notes:
Size: 6.5GB (PlayStation)
All-New LTM Gun Run – Face off in a fast-paced, quick burst experience against three other squads and land kills to ascend through a track of 25 weapons. Gun Run is launching King Canyons’ original “Skull Town” and World Edge’s “Fragment East.”
Limited-Time Cosmetics – Collect 24 event-limited cosmetics including Legendary skins for Horizon, Lifeline, Loba, Fuse, Pathfinder, Octane and Rampart. Unlock them all to receive Loba’s Heirloom, the “Garra de Alanza.”
Event Rewards Track – Complete challenges to unlock and earn rewards on the event rewards track.
Respawn has also shared the upcoming changes to the game as well.
- Increased cost for Hammerpoint Rounds for Mozambique
- White: 100 -> 150
- Blue: 200 -> 250
- Purple: 500 -> 700
- Sheila now inherits sensitivity settings for the most similar optic sens level
- 2x – Mobile Sheila zoom
- 3x – Mounted Sheila zoom
BUG FIXES AND QUALITY OF LIFE
- [Vantage] – Fixed a bug with Vantage’s “Whittle Break” emote where it would lay flat on the ground instead of sitting upright.
- Fixed a bug where the display showing Bocek Compound Bow arrow ammo was inconsistent.
- [Vantage] – Fixed bug where using Vantage’s tactical inside Wraith’s Portal could cause the player to stay in flight and the tactical goes on cooldown.
- Out of Bounds timer will now start once the player has touched the ground when landing out of bounds.
- [PS5 ONLY] – Increased scroll speed in menus.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Cells would display the incorrect amount of healing available while taking damage.
- [Newcastle] – Fixed bug where Ultimate continues flight even after Newcastle has been downed.
- [Control Mode] – Fixed bug where if a player exits the game while the map is loading they are unable to choose a spawn location after reopening the game.
- [Control] – Fixed bug where players could not capture Control points while phased.
- [Storm Front map] – Removed ability to tap-strafe on Gravity Cannons.
If you want to see the new cosmetics incoming tomorrow, head on over here. Don’t forget, the data itself can be downloaded today, but the event won’t kick off until tomorrow, September 20.