Apex Legends update 1.000.043 is now out on all platforms, and once again brings fixes to the game. Read on for the issues the studio has tackled (and is investigating) in the Apex Legends patch notes for July 19.
Apex Legends Update 1.000.043 Patch Notes | Apex Legends Patch Notes for July 19:
- Related Reading: Apex Legends Miniseries “Kill Code: Part 1” Released
Here’s what’s new per Respawn:
-Being unable to spawn on control points in Control (and reenabled this mode) 📍
-An issue using Tridents as Fuse and Rampart 👀
-A crash caused by Stickers ⛔
-Some Gun Run matches requiring more than one knife kill🗡️
In addition to that, here’s the list of known issues the studio is looking into via the official Apex Legends Trello board.
- Playing at 165+ FPS may cause stuttering during some gameplay scenarios
- [Windows 7] With DirectX11, game crashes upon launch
- [Firing Range] Aim assist doesn’t work on all dummies
- Support Bins not awarding Mobile Respawn Beacons when ally is dead
- Crashes referencing FS_CheckAsyncRequest when loading into a map.
- Legends may rotate when exiting a Trident.
FIX IN PROGRESS- COMING IN FUTURE PATCH:
- Tridents can enter a glitched state where they avoid most damage
- Button prompts may not appear on summary/death screen, including report button – but buttons still work!
- [Control] Players are occasionally unable to spawn on any captured zones—mode temp removed
- Enabling “Clamp Mouse Cursor to Game Window” causes mouse cursor to be invisible
- [Broken Moon] Inconsistent OOB trigger on Production Yard Roof
Once a new update is pushed out, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Respawn (Twitter)