In case you’re going to hop into Apex Legends amid all the E3 madness, you might want to turn on your game now, as a new Apex Legends patch is now live! Apex Legends update 1.12 patch notes listed below, and as one can expect, it’s mostly fixes.
Clocking in at just 90MB on PS4, the Apex Legends update 1.12 patch has a few console-specific fixes.
Apex Legends update 1.12 patch notes (via Reddit):
6.11.2019 PATCH NOTES
- The following config commands are now enabled:
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Also made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.
Earlier this weekend, EA announced a plethora of Apex Legends news. We know ranked mode is coming, you can also check out gameplay of the new upcoming hero, Wattson. There’s also Season 2 official info out now.