Respawn Entertainment has pushed out a new Apex Legends update earlier today which will show up as Apex Legends update 1.35 and it should already be live now. As one might surmise from an unannounced patch, this one is for fixes and holds no new content. Of note, this seems to be a PS4-only patch as well. Check out the full list of changes in Apex Legends update 1.35 below.
Apex Legends update 1.35 patch notes and changes:
Heads up, Legends: This afternoon, we pushed through a patch for PS4 that addressed the following:
- Playlist selector defaulting to Trios after coming back from a Ranked game or after switching Legends
- DPad/cursor menu controls not working after picking up loot
- Crash fixes
Yes, that’s basically it. Unfortunately, for those suffering through connection issues, no official word regarding that has been announced so far, so don’t expect any change at all from this patch.
If you spot any gameplay-related changes that wasn’t announced, please let us know down in the comments below or send us an email.
Don’t forget, The Old Ways event is still on-going which offers new rewards and more.
More MP1st Reading:
- Best Multiplayer Games to Play While Stuck at Home
- PlayStation Multiplayer Franchises We Want Revived on PS5
- Here Are the Last Big PS4 Exclusives Being Released in 2020 Before the PS5 Is Out