While Respawn Entertainment just released the big Lost Treasures patch for Apex Legends last week, the studio has released the Apex Legends update 1.41 June 30 patch and it’s live now on all platforms! As one might expect, this is purely for fixes, though there’s quite a number in here that are related to legends.
Apex Legends update 1.41 June 30 patch notes:
- Removed Mobile Respawn Beacon out of the bunker area in Kings Canyon.
- Fixed an issue with Legends being able to still shoot after being downed.
- Fixed an issue where taking damage was interrupting revives.
- Fixed an issue “The Marble Goddess” skin not having the correct hitbox.
- Fixed an issue with wraith being able to get a speed boost by using her tactical, then her ult, then canceling her ult.
- Fixed an issue where if death protection wears off during a revive, it cancels the revive.
- Octane will no longer be able to use stim while healing.
- Fixed an issue with passive regen being delayed after the use of stim.
- Fixed issues with being pulled out of ADS, weapon firing stopping when stim ends/landing from a jump pad.
In other Apex Legends news, don’t forget that crossplay for the game, as well as a Nintendo Switch version are on the way soon.
If there are other changes and fixes in this Apex Legends update 1.41 June 30 patch that’s not in the notes, let us know down in the comments.