Following the release of the latest 2.73 update, it would appear that the Ark Survival Evolved servers are down. If you are having log-in issues after downloading the latest Ark Survival Evolved update 2.73, fret not as Studio Wildcard has confirmed that they are experiencing some server issues via Discord channel.
Ark Survival Evolved Servers Down Jan. 18 – Jan. 19 Report:
Update #2 (1/19/5AM ET): Studio Wildcard has announced that PlayStation servers are back online! Slay on!
Playstation Officials Servers are back up and joinable.— ARK: Survival Evolved (@survivetheark) January 19, 2022
We will continue to monitor the health of the servers following the service outage. Thank you for your patience!
Update (1/19/2022 at 3AM ET): Studio Wildcard’s latest update says they’re still investigating PSN servers:
We are still investigating an issue on the Official Playstation Network servers and are currently working to restore service as soon as possible.— ARK: Survival Evolved (@survivetheark) January 19, 2022
We’re doing some troubleshooting in regards to deploying the servers, shouldn’t take too long(tm) – hang in there folks
They said in a channel update. Hopefully Ark Survival Evolved servers aren’t down too long so you can all go back and enjoy playing. We wil be sure to update this post once Studio Wildcard has confirmed servers are up.
In the meantime, for those interested, the latest patch notes can be found below:
- Fixed an issue that caused graphical issues with dino and items
- Fixed several exploits
- Fixed some holes in lost island
- Fixed several crashes
- Addressed some overspawning issues on lostisland
- Can no longer place dermis of creatures in taxidermy/training dummy if that creature is not transferrable to a given map
- Fix loot crate spawns of Massive/Devious artifacts
- Fix for fertilized voidwyvern eggs not decaying
- Reduced fog while underwater
- Fixed some clutter & foliage
- Adjustments & fixes to Amargasaurus
- Fixes to Sinomacrops
- Adjusted respawn map and global LAT/LON coords to be more accurate on Lost Island
- Fixed large beaver dams being invisible for some clients on Lost Island
- Fixed an issue where some dinos were marked as not tameable in caves on Lost Island
- Several Lost Island client memory improvements
Stay tuned for status updates on those servers!