As we grow closer to the free demo releasing for the PS5 this Friday, Platinum Games has revealed Babylon’s Fall Season 1 for the game, in addition to a new combat trailer plus the announcement of a NieR Automata collaboration! Check out a rundown of all the details below.
- Related Reading: Babylon’s Fall PlayStation Demo Release Date Set for Feb. 25
First up is the new combat trailer for Babylon’s Fall:
The announcement of Season 1 for Babylon’s Fall came with a roadmap, revealing the free content players can get starting from February 25 to May 31. Check out an infographic on the roadmap:
Season 1 includes new game modes, a new faction, new weapon type, new story content, new bosses, armor, quests and more. The Premium Battle Pass will be free for all players during Season 1.
Next up is the collaboration between NieR Automata and Babylon’s Fall, which is set to come during March 29. It will feature costumes, enemies, and a dungeon inspired by NieR:Automata, so NieR fans won’t want to miss out on this limited time event.
All in all, here’s a breakdown of everything coming in Season 1:
- Game modes
- Skirmish: Side quests where you will encounter mighty “Infamous enemies”.
- Siege: Quests that change weekly and offer special rewards.
- Duel: Quests focused on battles against powerful bosses.
- Gauntlet: Quests where players compete to achieve the highest score on special stages.
- Additional faction: Molzamite
- Additional weapon type: Labrys
- New story content, new bosses, armor, quests and more!
Babylon’s Fall is launching worldwide on the PlayStation 5 (PS5) console, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam) on March 3, 2022.