A new patch for Battlefield 4 has finally been released for PlayStation 4 users, addressing certain bug fixes such as corrupted game saves and crashes.
DICE writes in a recent posting, “We will continue to increase stability going forward, stay tuned.”
Batllefield 4 November 26 Game Update
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps.
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign.
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign.
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error.
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects.
The patch weighs in 607MB and we have yet to download or test it out ourselves. For those who have, are you guys still having connection issues on the PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4? Let us know in the comments below.