Pearl Abyss has released the Black Desert Online update 1.92 July 21 patch, and this is for the Atoraxxio quest line, quality of life changes and more! Obviously, the big thing with this is the new mission, which includes its own requirements! Head on below for the complete info.
Black Desert Online Update 1.92 Patch Notes:
● Atoraxxion – Vahmalkea, the Last Stronghold built to fend off the Dark Invaders, has been discovered.
– Added the Black Spirit main quest ‘[5-person Co-Op] The Last Stronghold, Atoraxxion’ to begin your expedition to Vahmalkea. The requirements are as follows:
– Level 57 or higher
– Completed the questline ‘Invitation from I’
– Completed either the awakening or succession questline.
※ The quest can be completed once per character.
– The “I’s Invitation” begins in Tarif, as Ahon Kirus has called for the Hero of Mediah to investigate a bizarre incident where magic users have lost their magic.
※The quest can be recieved by a character that is level 57 or higher, and can be completed once per family.
※The identity of I will be revealed in the Last Stronghold!
– Once you have knowledge of ‘Talibre’s Tear’ and ‘Talibre’s Door, which is acquired through the Atoraxxion main quest, you will be able to produce ‘Talibre’s Tear’ to enter Atoraxxion again.
– Knowledge related to Atoraxxion – Vahmalkea, have been added to the game.
– The quest ‘[Atoraxxion] Vaha’s Time Capsule,” which is the last quest in the main questline “[5-person Co-op] The Last Stronghold, Atoraxxion,” can only be completed once per family.
※If you wish to return to the Ancient Stone Chamber while in Atoraxxion, you can go to the first Sol Magia located at the entrance of Vaha’s Sky and interact with it and select “[Teleport] To the Ancient Stone Chamber.”
The Atoraxxion main questline requires five Adventurers to proceed as it is very difficult for a single Adventurer to complete on their own. Additionally, we have added voice-overs to all the major lines for the first time in Black Desert history to help our Adventurers get truly immersed into this content. We wish you good luck on your adventure with the adorable member of the Secret Guards – Yaz!
● Atoraxxion Vahmalkea is mostly open world zones. This means that Adventurers will be able to see and interact with other Adventurers that enter Atoraxxion on the same server. The final boss, ‘Apex Lucretia’, will be in an instanced zone. This will allow Adventurers to focus their efforts in defeating the boss together.
– In the open sections of Vahmalkea, you will see elite Ancient Weapons (marked with the star icon on the minimap). They are called: Cetus, Monoceros, Lacerta, Creomar, Putrakium. Each Elite has a particular weakness that will allow you to defeat them quickly. The field bosses Krahtenn and Ahtenn, that appear in these areas of Atoraxxion can be defeated using special tactics.
– The final boss “Apex Lucretia” is extremely powerful. It is absolutely crucial that you work together with your party to defeat it. You will not be able resurrect while the combat continues. When all the party members die, the fight will reset and the party will be able to try again.
– Death pentalties are applied when characters die in the normal fields. However, death pentalties will not apply when going up against the final boss “Apex Lucretia.”
● Atoraxxion Vahmalkea is divided into mutiple areas by the “Darkened Dawn,” a type of wall that fends off dark invaders more effectively.
– Each of these areas are blocked off from each other through an ancient piece of tech called “Sol Magia.” To take control of the “Sol Magia,” you will need special items that act as keys.
|Area||Required Keys||How to Make|
|Vaha’s Heart||Vaha’s Dried Fang||Process Vaha’s Cold Thorn x10 through Simple Alchemy|
|Vaha’s Head||Vaha’s Burning Fang||Combine Vaha’s Dried Fang and Searing Heart Piece|
|Vaha’s Garden||Vaha’s Twisted Fang||Combine Vaha’s Burning Fang and Frozen Shell of Reason|
|Vaha’s Cradle||Lucretia Dagger||Combine Vaha’s Twisted Fang and Vaha’s Whispering Bell|
– For the party to challenge the final boss “Apex Lucretia” in “Vaha’s Cradle,” all five party members much have a “Lucretia Dagger.”
※ All the loot obtained from Atoraxxion (except the item “Lucretia Dagger” and the loot dropped by the final boss “Apex Lucretia”) will be removed once you leave “Vaha’s Paradise,” which can be entered after defeating “Apex Lucretia.”
– The party leader must have the required key item and take control of the “Sol Magia” (except for the item “Lucretia Dagger”).
|Area||Materials||How to Obtain|
|Vaha’s Sky||Vaha’s Cold Thorn||Defeat Ancient Weapons|
|Vaha’s Storm||Vaha’s Cold Thorn||Defeat Ancient Weapons|
|Vaha’s Heart||Searing Heart Piece||Defeat Krahtenn|
|Vaha’s Head||Frozen Shell of Reason||Defeat Ahtenn|
|Vaha’s Whispering Bell|
※ Krahtenn appears at a set chance while Adventurers defeat regular Ancient Weapons in Vaha’s Heart.
※ The drop rate for each of the materials required are affected by item drop rate buffs.
● “Vaha’s Cold Thorn” is a currency in Atoraxxion Vahmalkea that is obtained from defeating Ancient Weapons. It can be used to exchange for various items at the Atoraxxion Exchange. Atoraxxion Exchanges are located in Vaha’s Sky and Vaha’s Heart.
|Required Vaha’s Cold Thorn||Items||Effects|
|Vaha’s Cold Thorn x5||[Party] Vahmalkea: Emerging Star x1||HP Recovery Greatly Increased for 20 sec|
|Vaha’s Cold Thorn x5||[Party ] Vahmalkea: Rainbow Bridge x1||Movement Speed +30% for 20 sec|
|Vaha’s Cold Thorn x5||[Party] Vahmalkea: Captured Sunset x1||Monster Status Effects Resistance +100% for 20 sec|
|Vaha’s Cold Thorn x2||Vahmalkea Matchlock x1||Needed to defeat Putorium|
※ The three types of party elixirs that can be exchanged for “Vaha’s Cold Thorn x5” can only be used in Vahmalkea. However, they cannot be used in Vaha’s Cradle where “Apex Lucretia” is located.
● Vaha’s Spear has been activated in Vaha’s Sky and Vaha’s Query of Atoraxxion Vahmalkea as dark invaders were detected.
Vaha’s Spear are trap devices that can be found in the earlier areas of Vahmalkea. Adventurers will need to keep their eyes peeled for this device while venturing through Atoraxxion Vahmalkea.
● The normal fields in Atoraxxion are different from other monster zones as in that you will not get loot from the regular Ancient Weapons. Only the final boss, Apex Lucretia, will reward Adventurers with loot. Once per week, after defeating Apex Lucretia, you will be able to obtain special loot in Vaha’s Paradise.
– The “special loot” can be obtained by completing the following quest with the “Vaha’s Time Capsule” that protects Vaha’s Paradise.
|[Weekly] Vestige of a Moment Bestowed by Vaha||Hand over Key of the Sunless Dawn x1|
Lucretia’s Chipped Ruby
|Vahmalkea: Aakmah Chest|
– You cannot repeat the quest with a character that has already completed one of the above quest.
– The item “Key of the Sunless Dawn” required to complete the above quests is obtained from defeating the final boss of Vahmalkea “Apex Lucretia.”
– The items “Lucretia’s Imperfect Ruby” and “Lucretia’s Chipped Ruby” required to complete the above quests are obtained by completing the quest below.
– You will need 20,000 Agris Fever Points to accept the quest. The 20,000 Agris Fever Points will be consumed immediately when the quest is accepted. You cannot get the points back by forfeiting the quest.
|Vaha’s Garden – Sol Magia||[Weekly] Lucretia’s Ruby||Interact with Sol Magia|
– The above quest is a weekly quest that can be accepted 7 days after it has been completed. You will receive Lucretia’s Imperfect Ruby x1 and Lucretia’s Chipped Ruby x1 as the quest rewards.
– The above quest is completed through the Sol Magia found in Vaha’s Garden (the area before Vaha’s Cradle, where the final boss “Lucretia” appears). You will not be able to complete this quest once you enter Vaha’s Cradle. If you did not complete this quest before entering, you will need to return to Vaha’s Garden again.
● Added Season-exclusive Atoraxxion for Season characters.
– Entering Atoraxxion in the Season server will lead to you to a separate dungeon for Season characters only.
– Season Atoraxxion is recommended for Adventurers who have DUO (II) Tuvala gear and above.
● Added special weekly quests for Season-only Atoraxxion.
※ The weekly quests can only be accepted and completed by Season characters of Lv. 57 and above.
– Requirements for Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea are as follows:
* Character must be Lv. 57 and above.
* Completed Black Spirit Main Quest “I’s Invitation”.
* Completed either Succession or Awakening.
* Once you have meet the requirements above, you can enter Atoraxxion as you progress in the ‘[5-person Co-op] The Last Stronghold, Atoraxxion’ main quest.
● Details regarding the weekly quests are as follows:
|Quest Name||Quest Giver||Objectives||Rewards|
|[Co-op][Weekly] Vestige of a Rift Bestowed by Vaha||Fughar||Conquer Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea|
Check Vaha’s Time Capsule
|Vahmalkea: Rift Chest|
※ Quest can only be accepted by a season character that is level 57 or higher.
– You can obtain the following items by opening the “Vahmalkea: Rift Chest.”
|Time-filled Black Stone||x200|
|Refined Magical Black Stone||x30|
|Advice of Valks (+30)||x1|
|Advice of Valks (+20)||x2|
|[Season] Rift’s Thorn||x5|
|Obtained at Set Chance|
|PRI (I) ~ TRI (III) Enhanced Tuvala Accessory (Necklace, Ring, Belt, Earring) x1||Frozen Tides Black Stone x1|
● Here are the list of items that can be obtained by opening the Vahmalkea Chests.
|Vahmalkea: Aakmah Chest|
|Always Obtained||Vaha’s Rare Box||x1|
|Dehkima: Token of the Oath||x5|
|Part for Explorer’s Compass||x1|
|Scroll Written in Ancient Language||x1|
|Pure Vanadium Crystal||x1|
|Pure Titanium Crystal||x1|
|Trace of Ascension||x2~5|
|Ancient Spirit Dust||x5~10|
|Obtained at set chance||Upgraded Compass Parts||x1|
|Golden Tears of the Desert||x1|
|Black Spirit’s Claw Piece||x1|
|Vaha’s Rare Box|
|Obtaining Basis||Item Name||Enhancement Level|
|Definitely Obtain 1 of the following||Tungrad Necklace||Can go up to PRI (I)|
|Laytenn’s Power Stone|
|Ring of Crescent Guardian|
– The items “Maha’s Fragment” and “Dehkima: Token of the Oath” can be exchanged for the following items through the Old Moon Managers in each of the cities and towns.
|Maha’s Fragment x1 for Gold Bar 100G x1|
|Dehkima: Token of the Oath Exchange|
|x1||Memory Fragment x2|
|x1||Caphras Stone x1|
|x2||Mass of Pure Magic x1|
|x2||Enchanted Scroll (+20) x1|
|x5||Enchanted Scroll (+30) x1|
|x10||Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame – Power x1|
|x10||Ancient Magic Crystal Nature – Adamantine x1|
|x10||Black Magic Crystal Box x1|
|x15||Enchanted Scroll (+40) 1개|
|x100||Crystal of Elkarr x1|
|x1000||3 Weapon Exchange Coupons (once per family)|
※ The new item “Vaha’s Dawn” can be obtained by processing an earring accesory, “Golden Tears of the Desert,” and “Melody of the Stars” together. “Melody of the Stars” can be obtained by heating a enhance blue accessory.
During last year’s Calpheon Ball, we introduced Atoraxxion to our Adventurers for the first time. Now, we have finally brough this update to you! Black Desert provides a variety of party content like Savage Rift, Gyfin Rhasia Temple, Altar of Blood, and party monster zones for co-op play. Still, many of our Adventurers wanted more party content that was even more fun. Therefore, we decided last winter to create a brand new co-op dungeon. Something that is quiet different from all the other content we have released till now. We have contemplated for a long time on how to bring the intense Black Desert combat action with co-op play in a natural manner. We are deeply moved by this moment feeling, where at the end of our long deliberation, we are now able to present to you the results of our struggle. Thank you, Adventurers, for waiting and trusting us. We simply hope you will enjoy it. We will be back with our next biome with the underwater theme, “Sycrakea.”
FYI – “Atoraxxion” actually means “Ator’s Paradise” in the ancient language.
● Improved the quest UI to now display the [Crossroads] window when choosing between Main or Simplified Questlines.
● With the addition of the Crossroads window to choose between the Main and Simplified questlines, you can no longer opt into the Simplified questline if you complete the Balenos Main Questline ”The Sage of Velia”.
※ This condition applies to all season characters, including those who’ve gone through the Transferal process via “Fughar’s Timepiece”.
● Adventurers who fulfill the following conditions before the July 21st Maintenance will now automatically accept the ‘[Special Growth] Birth of a Prestigious Family’ quest after reconnecting to the game. (If you fulfill two of the conditions below, you will automatically accept the ‘[Special Growth] Birth of a Prestigious Family’
– Completed the ‘[Pet] Bareeds’ Junaid’ and ‘The Sage of Velia’ quests.
– Have not started or completed the ‘Embarking on an Adventure’ quest.
* If you wish to go through the original main questline instead of the ‘[Special Growth] Birth of a Prestigious Family’ questline, you can forfeit the quest and complete the ‘Embarking on an Adventure’ quest.
* Reconnecting to the game before you accept or complete the ‘Embarking on an Adventure’ quest will make you automatically accept ‘[Special Growth] Birth of a Prestigious Family’. You can forfeit this quest to begin the original main questline.
● Changed the following details when doing the simplified quest line on the Summer Season Server.
– Changed the simplified quest from ‘acceptable once per family’ to acceptable by any season character.
* This was changed after Adventurers gave us a lot of feedback about wanting to do simplified quests again after deleting or transferring a season character.
– Changed the Valencia main questline from “[Special Growth] Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 11” to “[Special Growth] Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 8.” This quest can be accepted once the character reached lv. 56.
– The simplified main quest line has changed from requiring the use of ‘Fughar’s Memorandum’ to all quests being delivered by the Black Spirit. We have therefore deleted any ‘Fughar’s Memorandum’ have been removed.
– Added more objectives to complete the simplified questline. Now you will need to talk to the Black Spirit after reaching certain levels to complete the quest. By talking to the Black Spirit, you will be able to fulfill certain main questline objectives depending on how far you have completed the simplified questline, as well as complete related Season Pass objectives.
– Fixed the issue where objectives on the Season Pass were not achieved when completing the simplified questline. Adventurers can now talk to the Black Spirit to complete the objectives of the Season Pass. This will also allow Adventurers to accept the questlines “Legendary Blacksmith” and “Mysterious Companion”.
– Increased the amount of Beginner Black Stone (Weapon/Armor) given as rewards for completing the simplified questline by double. This also applies to adventurers who have already completed the simplified questlines.
– Fixed the issue where certain social actions could not be obtained when progressing through the simplfied questline.
● Changed the simplified quest so that you do not get the reward “[Season] Secret Book of the Misty Breeze” when completing the simplified questline after changing the character to a normal character.
– The Item “[Season] Secret Book of the Misty Breeze” is a season character exclusive item. It cannot be used by normal characters.
● Fixed the issue where the item “PRI (I) Tuvala Awakening Weapon Box” could be obtained by completing the awakening questline on a normal character.
● Fixed the issue where only season characters who were Lv. 56 or higher could complete “[Season] Fughar’s Special Timepiece”
– The quest can now be completed by season characters from Lv. 25 or higher.
● Fixed the issue where quests that cannot be accepted by normal characters were still being displayed in the Quest Widget and the Quest list for the season character that was changed to a normal character by using the item “Fughar’s Timepiece.”
● Fixed the issue where the requirements listed in the Quest List for the quest “[Special Growth] Birth of a Prestigious Family” were different from the actual requirements.
● Changed the ‘[Season Weekly] Stronger Tuvala Gear’ list displayed in Quest List window> Recurring window to be displayed on the top when logged in with a season character.
● Changed the Black Spirit to show its different stages when going through the simplified questline like ytou would when going through the main questline.
● Fixed the issue where you could not complete parts of the Season Pass when the item “Fughar’s Timepiece” was used on a character that already completed the quests “[Boss] Red Nose: Engulfed in Darkness” and “[Boss] Giath, the Goblin Chief”.
– These portions of the Season Pass can now be completed by talking with the Black Spirit.
● The following land goods for bartering have been removed, and replaced with the new goods below:
|Removed Barter Goods||Added Barter Goods|
|Rough Green Crystal|
Rough Blue Crystal
Rough Violet Crystal
Powder of Earth
Pile of Sunrise Herbs
Fortune Teller Mushroom
Fruit of Nature
|Black Stone (Weapon)|
Black Stone (Armor)
Clear Liquid Reagent
Big Cloud Mushroom
Pink Trumpet Mushroom
Big Fortune Teller Mushroom
Trace of Forest
● Changed the Barter system so that the Barter window will automatically reset if the contents of the Barter List are changed due to maintenance or some other factor.
– Whenever there is a change to Bartering related content (ie. Number of Sea Coins availble to Barter on Hakoven Island are adjusted), the information on the Barter window will reset.
– However, items that are currently in the middle of being bartered, will remain in the window until it is next refreshed.
For example, an item is listed to be bartered on Baremi Island up to 4 times. The item that could be bartered falls under the ‘Removed Barter Goods’ section of the patch notes.
If the item had not been exchanged (4/4 barters remaining) then it would be refreshed and a new offer would take its place.
If the item had been bartered even once (3/4 or lower barters remaining) then the barter would not be refreshed.
● Expanded the guild positions that can receive the Guild Master position when a Guild Master doesn’t log in for a prolonged period of time.
|If the Guild Master doesn’t log in for 15 days, then the Guild Advisor and Guild Officer can receive the position.||If the Guild Master doesn’t log in for 15 days, then the Guild Quartermaster, Cannoneer, and Members can receive the position.|
– However, Apprentice Guild Members cannot receive the Guild Master position. The number of days required for the passing of the position resets when a Guild Master/Advisor/Officer logs in.
● Characters will no longer cheer when they obtain the Mass of Pure Magic.
● Unified the names and details of the ‘Secret Book’ items that open up succession on characters, and fixed various typos.
● Increased the chance to obtain the Saltwater Crocodile’s Scale when defeating Saltwater Crocodiles by 50%.
– Saltwater Crocodile’s Scale is used to craft the Violent Wave Plywood.
● You will now cheer when obtaining the following items from chests.
|Horse Emblem: Dream Arduanatt|
Horse Emblem: Dream Dine
Advice of Valks(+150)
Advice of Valks(+100)Energy of all Creations
Gold Bar Box
|Sharp Alchemy Stone of Destruction|
Resplendent Alchemy Stone of Destruction
Sharp Alchemy Stone of Protection
Resplendent Alchemy Stone of Protection
Sharp Alchemy Stone of LifeResplendent Alchemy Stone of Life
● Changed the descriptions of the Succession Clasic Box, [Event] Succession Classic Box to list each of the outfits obtainable for each class in detail.
● Fughar’s Timepiece – Changed the item description to mention that Skill EXP acquired from combat, and not the total amount of Skill Points are transferred when using the item.
● [Season] Crow Merchants Guild Contribution Certificate I and II descriptions have been changed to now include that the items must be in the inventory of your season character, which will allow you to see and accept the quests.
● Tier 8 and Dream Horse max mount levels have been extended to Lv. 100.
– However, the horse’s stats do not increase after Lv. 31 and above.
* Horse stats such as HP/Stamina/Max Weight Limit/Speed/Acceleration/Turn/Brake no longer increase and additional skills cannot be learned.
* But you will still be able to obtain Training EXP on level up.
– Horses that are Lv. 31 and above can be registered at the horse market like other horses but its price in the horse market/breeding market, Imperial Delivery as well as its sale price will be unaffected by it.
– Horses will no longer come under attack by monsters if its level is significantly higher than the monsters.
* This applies to all monsters on the field but does not apply to monsters that have appeared as an event.
● Changed the following monster zones so that the monster will not attack if the character and mount are 15 levels higher than the monsters.
– Field Monsters in Kamasylvia and Dreighan
● The second consequtive summon of the field boss Bheg when it has been defeated has ended after the July 21st maintenance.
● The 300 second wait time has been removed when switching between tagged characters.
● Improved Water collection/digging so that the character will not stop when they obtain a Sharp/Hard Black Crystal Shard.
● Fixed the issue where if awakened Sage’s Guard broke while moving backwards, and was under the effects of the No Guard Gauge recovery debuff, he couldn’t move until his Guard Gauge recovered.
● Prime: Wave Lash – Fixed the issue where the cooldown version of the skill effect was being displayed when used during Riding Waves and Smooth Sailin’.
● Fixed the issue where the effect would remain on the Serenaca when using Emergency Escape after certain skills.
● Mareca Swing – Changed to add the first hit damage of Splashin’ Around to give the skill more impact when used.
● Overflow – Improved the input so the skill is not activated when using L2/LT + L1/LB
– Regardless of what skill was used before, Wipe Out will be activated when the above comamands are used.
● Storming Gale – Changed the skill to no longer activate when using ↑+B/O OR ↓+ B/O.
– Regardless of what skill was used before, only Storming Gale will activate when pressing B/O
● Sea Prowler – Changed the skill to no longer activate when using ↑ + R2/RT OR ↓ + R2/RT.
– Regardless of what skill was used before, Sea Prowler will only activate when R2/RT is pressed.
● Improved commands so that Sprint (Non-combat stance) is activated when pressing L2/LT +↑ while sheathing your weapon during movements using R3.
● Wave Lash – Changed to be able to combo into other skills smoothly after the 2nd hit.
● Riding Waves – Changed to activate Whirling Slash by pressing ↑ + R1/RB while using the skill sideways.
● Riding Waves – Changed to activate Wave Breaker by pressing ↑+R1/RB if Storm Surge is not learned.
● Wipe Out – Changed to activate Flow: Squall when pressing B/O after using Wipe Out.
● Wipe Out I ~ Absolute: Wipe Out – Changed range of the last hit of the skill to be identical to the range of the last hit for Prime: Wipe Out.
● Overflow I ~ Absolute: Overflow – Increased the attack range of these skills.
Node War, Conquest War
● Changed Venom Trap and [Guild] Venom Trap to no longer stack, but refresh the duration of the effect as follows.
|Poison Damage –100 every 2 sec for 20 sec||Poison Damage –350 every 2 sec for 20 sec.|
● Added the Head Storage butler and the Group Command function that can be used with the Head Storage Butler.
– The Group Command function through the Head Storage Butler allows you to move as many items (in weight) as the total number Maids/Butlers you’ve employed allows you to move (in Weight)
● Added a “Cheer” functionality to all types of the Golden Bell (including the Pearl Shop version) that will allow Adventurers to express their thanks to the Adventurer who activated the Golden Bell.
● Fixed the following elements when registering a horse to the Breeding Market in the Stable.
– Added commas (,) to the price displayed
– Added the word “Silver” to the price displayed.
– Changed some of the awkward text.
● Added the function “Auto-move to Storage” to move overlapping items in your inventory to the Storage all at once.
– You can select up to 10 items to be excluded from being moved by this function. (Items like food, potions/elixirs, worker stamina, recovery items, pet feeds, etc.)
– This function only works for items that can stack.
● Improved ‘Clorince’s Travel Bag’ to show the weight of its contents in the item description.
● The Barter UI and the Load Cargo UI have been improved to show together when at the Wharf Manager.
● Added feature to view the Central Market from the storage.
– While viewing the storage, press LT+Y/L2+△ to view the Central Market.
● Large Ship cannons have been changed so that they can only be fired by a character that is level 50 or higher.
(Characters below level 50 could previously fire cannons, but they dealt no damage).
NPC, Environment, and Sound Changes
● Improved the way that the soldiers and Saunil of Trina Fort attack each other.
Quest and Knowledge
● Calpheon Main Quest, “The Delphe Knights in Chaos” has been improved so that it is possible to talk to Christopher Varkaant without previous knowledge of Reyas.
● The following sources of knowledge have been added, and some knowledge has been renamed.
|Basic Guide||The Principle of Crystals||Hand over 1 of the 4 ‘Talis’ accessories to the Jeweler in Heidel|
|Premium Elixir||Elixir of Thorn||Hand over Special Mediah Meal x10 to Yisar Pjetyo in Tarif|
|Southwestern Calpheon Adventure Journal||Dead Elk||Hand over Stuffed Feather Wolf Head x1 to the Behr Node Manager|
|Northen Calpheon Adventure Journal||Ancient Ruins Spider||Hand over Old Tree Branch x100 to the Bree Tree Ruins Node Manager|
|Other||Paste Bait||Hand over Seaweed x10 to Crio|
– Hints for the Knowledge in the category ‘The Great Expedition IV’ are as follows:
|Brilliant Pearl Shard||Talk to Jarette ion Western Guard Camp after completing the main quest “The Great Expedition – Oquilla’s Eye”|
|Luminous Cobalt Ingot||Talk to Ravinia after completing the Ravinia’s Ship Upgrade Log Category|
|Seaweed Stalk||Talk to Ravinia after completing the Ravinia’s Ship Upgrade Log Category|
|Bright Reef Piece||Equip the title “On the Trail” that can be obtained by completing the quest “Mysterious Picture 3” and talk to Diega on Illiya Island|
|Khan’s Scale||Talk to Kanilla Delca on Oquilla’s Eye after completing the main quest “The Great Expedition – Oquilla’s Eye”|
|Deep Sea Memory Filled Glue||Obtainable when Amity with Bave Ricksa, the vice chief of the natives on the great expedition Oquilla’s Eye is 200 or higher.|
|Cox Pirates’ Artifact (Parley Beginner)||Hand over Cox Pirates Extermination Seal x250 to Paso Anca at Epheria Sentry Post|
|Pure Pearl Crystal||Hand over Golden Pearl x1 to the Otter Curio at Oquillas’s Eye|
|Cobalt Ingot||After completing “Jordine’s Inspectoracte” of [The Great Expedition] Oquilla’s Eye, hand over Coral Piece x100 to Sherah Riki at Oquilla’s Eye|
|Brilliant Rock Salt Ingot||Talk to Lavala, Keeper of the Hall of Heroes, after completing the Crow’s Nest main questline.|
|Enhanced Island Tree Coated Plywood||Talk to Ravinia after completing the Ravinia’s Ship Upgrade Log Category|
|Khan’s Tendon||Talk to Kanilla Delcas on Oquillas’s Eye after completing the main quest, “The Great Expedition – Oquillas’s Eye”|
|Ruddy Manganese Nodule||Talk to Ravinia after completing the Ravinia’s Ship Upgrade Log Category|
|Rock Salt Ingot||Hand over Gold Bar 100G to the Crow’s Nest Wharf Manager|
|Island Tree Coated Plywood||Hand over Standardized Timber Square x30 to Dario, the Wharf Manager on Illiya Island|
|Usable Pirate Ship’s Remains||Hand over Usable Pirate Ship’s Remains x1 to Proix in Velia Dancing Marlin Tavern|
|Cox Pirates Extermination Seal||Equip the title ”Sneaky Secret Agent” that can be obtained by completing the quest “Mysterious Picture 2” and talk to Proix in Velia Dancing Marlin Tavern|
|Cox Pirates’ Broken Cannon||Show Cox Pirates’ Broken Cannon x1 to the Old Moon Guild Member at Velia Workshop|
|Wrecked Phantom Ship’s Debris||Show Wrecked Pantom Ship’s Debris x1 to the Old Moon Guild Member at Velia Workshop|
– Hints for the knowledge in the category “Installment Tools I” are as follows:
|Velian Bookshelf||Obtainable when Amity with Sealus is 200 or higher|
|Heidelian Bookshelf||Obtainable when Amity with Lebyos is 200 or higher|
|Calpheon Handcrafted Chair||Hand over Calpheon Handcrafted Chair to Lylina|
|Velian Handcrafted Chair||Hand over Velian Handcrafted Chair to Sealus|
|Heidelian Handcrafted Chair||Hand over Heidelian Handcrafted Chair to Lebyos|
|Calpheon Handcrafted Antique Table||Hand over Dark Blood Ruby Necklance to Trent village’s Rikta|
|Calpheon Handcrafted High-Quality Table||Hand over Corrupt Ruby Necklance to Trent Village’s Rikta|
|Calpheon Handcrafted Table||Hand over Calpheon Handcrafted Table to Lylina|
|Velian Handcrafted Table||Hand over Velian Handcrafted Table to Sealus|
|Heidelian Handcrafted Table||Hand over Heidelian Handcrafted table to Lebyos|
|Calpheon Handcrafted Wardrobe||Hand over Calpheon Handcrafted Wardrobe to Lylina|
|Velian Handcrafted Wardrobe||Hand over Velian Handcrafted Wardrobe to Sealus|
|Heidelian Handcrafted Wardrobe||Hand over Heidelian Handcrafted Wardrobe to Lebyos|
|Calpheon Handcrafted Drawer||Hand over Calpheon Handcrafted Drawer to Lylina|
|Velia Handcrafted High-Quality Drawers||Hand over Velian Handcrafted High-Quality Drawers to Sealus|
|Heidelian Handcrafted High-Quality Drawers||Hand over Heidelian Handcrafted High-Quality Drawers to Lebyos.|
– The hints for the Knowledge in the category “Other” are as follows:
|Trace of Forest||Spend energy and talk to Remitaronsom in Tooth Fairy Cabin, Griffian Bernianto in Northern Wheat Plantation, Kamasylve Priestess in Rhua Tree Stub to obtain the Knowledge|
|Trace of hunting||Spend energy and talk to Zara Lynch in Lynch Farm Ruins, Karu in Glish Ruins to obtain the Knowledge|
|Trace of Battle||Spend energy and talk to Griffian Bernianto in Northern Wheat Plantation to obtain the Knowledge|
|Trace of Origin||Spend energy and talk to Karu in Glish Ruins to obtain the Knowledge|
|Trace of Savagery||Spend energy and talk to Zara Lynch in Lynch Farm Ruins to obtain the Knowledge|
|Trace of Ascension||Spend energy and talk to the Stone Chamber Excavation Lead in the Ancient Stone Chamber to obtain the Knowledge|
|Trace of the Earth||Spend energy and talk to the Stone Chamber Excavation Lead in the Ancient Stone Chamber to obtain knowledge|
|Trace of Despair||Spend energy and talk to Kamasylve Priestess Lunia at Rhua Tree Stub to obtain the knowledge|
|Trace of Chaos||Spend energy and talk to Jama Hasa in the Ancient Ruins Excavation Site to obtain the Knowledge|
|Trace of Memory||Spend energy and talk to Camira in Sherekhan Necropolis to obtain the Knowledge|
|Trace of Violence||Spend energy and tlak to Mansha in Mansha Forest to obtain the Knowledge.|
– Added a method of obtaining the following Knowledge.
|Tear of the Ocean||Hand over Indigo Lapis Lazuli x10 to the otter Curio on Oquilla’s Eye|
– Changed the following Knowledge name and inormation to match the current state of the content.
|Mid-Grade Crystal Fusion (Terrific Opportunity for Change)||The principle of Crystals.|
● Added the buff, ‘Sea Legs’ as rewards for the following two quests at Lake Kaia, that are a part of the Calpheon main questline.
– Take Away the Fish and Only a Corpse is Left
– ‘[Boss] The Mastermind of the Catfishmen’
*Sealegs is a buff that is applied immediately after it has been accepted. Characters will be able to swim faster for 3 minutes after receiving this blessing from the water fairies living in Lake Kaia.
● Fixed an issue where the Trainer’s Flute was not working on Weita Island.
● Fixed an issue where the window could not be closed when first entering your Family Name, or changing the Family Name/Character Name/ Guild Name with a name change coupon.
● Fixed an issue where abnormal graphics would show with some Corsair Underwear items.
● Fixed an issue where the Offin Tett’s Radiant Serenaca would not display correctly.
● Fixed an issue with Nova’s Garnier Troupe Garb where the dye scheme of the Awakening Weapon would display incorrectly.