During a reveal livestream, Black Ops 4 Nuketown, Summit, Firing Range, Slums, and Jungle were confirmed to be coming to the game. While Nuketown will be added in a future content drop, which will be free to all players, the other returning maps will be available immediately at launch.
In addition to the remastered maps, Treyarch also revealed “Frequency,” which joins Contraband, Seaside, and Payload as confirmed new maps.
- Treyarch is bringing back community-favorite maps from Black Ops Multiplayer: Jungle, Slums, Summit, and Firing Range. All four maps will be playable for all Black Ops 4 fans on all platforms on October 12
- The iconic and fan-favorite map Nuketown will also be available for free to all Black Ops 4 players in November
Are you happy with the return of these classic maps? Let us know in the comments below.
- Destiny 2 Annual Pass Detailed: Forsaken 2.0.0 Update Revealed
- Evolve Dedicated Servers Are Shutting Down, Free-to-Play Version Being Pulled From PC Stores
- Fortnite Shotgun Nerf Hits Hard, Traps Receive a Huge Buff