Treyarch has released the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War update for October 26, and this is a server-side patch, which means there’s no need to download anything, and everything will be implemented automatically once players connect to the servers. There’s a playlist update, as well as weapon changes and more.
Black Ops Cold War Update Patch Notes for October 26 | Black Ops Cold War October 26 Patch Notes:
THE HAUNTING CONTINUES
There’s only one week left in The Haunting limited-time event! Nuketown Halloween, Scream Deathmatch, Infected, and Hallows’ Eve Outbreak continue this week in Featured Playlists, along with some spooky new bundles appearing throughout the week. In today’s update, we’ve added a 10-second time extension for every Survivor killed in Infected, new stability and bug fixes in Zombies, improved hit registration for the Battle Axe in MP and Zombies, and more.
Starting this Friday, get ready for another Triple-Double Weekend featuring Double XP, Double Weapon XP, and Double Battle Pass XP until 10AM PT Monday, Nov. 1st! If you haven’t completed every challenge in The Haunting to unlock the LAPA SMG, your time is running out. Tick, tock…
Here’s what’s new today:
- Battle Axe
- Addressed an issue that could prevent hits from the Battle Axe from registering properly on nearby enemies in Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Killing a Survivor now adds 10 seconds to the match timer.
- Nuketown Halloween
- Scream Deathmatch
- Gunfight Blueprints [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Party Games (includes Nuketown Halloween Prop Hunt)
- Added stability fixes for issues related to weapon rarity, score from vehicles, upgrade machines, Pumpkin Heads, and Armor spawns.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the “Trick-or-Treat” event Challenge from unlocking in Zombies during The Haunting.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue that allowed multiple players to receive multiple rewards from one stone or chest.
- Addressed an issue that allowed multiple players to use an arcade machine at the same time.
- Hallows’ Eve Outbreak
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3 (Standard and First-Person)
- Onslaught (PlayStation®)
- Onslaught Elite (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)