While Treyarch rolled out the Nuketown ’84 map yesterday in a server-side update, the studio has released the November 25 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War update today, and this adds hardcore Nuketown 24/7 and fixes! Read on for the full notes.
Note that this is a server-side update and players won’t need to download anything, as you’ll automatically get it once you connect to the game’s servers.
Black Ops Cold War Update Today November 25 Patch Notes:
- Added Hardcore Nuketown 24/7 to Hardcore tab in Quick Play.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when playing Hardpoint.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while pinging locations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur loading into a Multiplayer match.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to earn more weapon XP than intended in Zombies during 2WXP events. This fix includes new general weapon XP tuning, which will result in faster overall weapon leveling in Zombies.
Stay tuned to our Black Ops Cold War review hitting the site very soon.