Sharkmob has finally revealed the Bloodhunt PS5 and PC release date, with the battle royale set to launch out of early access this April 27! Alongside this new announcement is a brand-new trailer, and you can check it out for yourself below.
While the game is completely free-to-play for all players whether you’re on PS5 or PC, Sharkmob has announced that they will also be releasing a Founder’s Ultimate Edition for PS5, available now for pre-order on the PlayStation Store. Here are the features of Bloodhunt for the PS5:
- Prague in detail – Players will battle to dominate the night in a highly detailed rendition of Prague’s Old Town and can choose between Quality Mode for the best rendering quality running in 4K at 30fps, or Performance Mode, to experience Bloodhunt at 60fps rendered in 1440P.
- Immersive audio technology – The PlayStation Tempest 3D Audio technology provides an expansive soundscape in Bloodhunt, allowing players to identify nearby threats, or the direction bullets are being fired from to outsmart their fanged opponents.
- Thrilling battle at your fingertips – The DualSense wireless controller takes Bloodhunt’s fast-paced, visceral gameplay to the next level. The adaptive triggers and vibrations let players feel the weight of the battle, feeling the impact of each powerful attack and weapon.
- Light up the night – The controller’s light also guides you through the game. It lights up based on team color or when players are tracked down by opponents and blood hunted.
- Ears of a bat – The speakers on the DualSense controller will bring the immersion up a notch with high fidelity sounds for consumables or when feeding on mortals.
- PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition – Available to pre-order now, The Founder’s Ultimate Edition for PlayStation 5 includes a one-of-a-kind, PS5 exclusive epic Samurai mask, two PS5 exclusive killer outfits: Headrush and Fast Forward. It also comes with over 100+ items – from stylish outfits and hairdos to exquisite piercings and tattoos. Players will also receive 1,000 Tokens to spend in the in-game store to purchase either the Battle Pass or new vanity items.
- Available to pre-order now for $59.99 or equivalent regional cost here: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/concept/10002493/
Bloodhunt is releasing on PC and PS5 this April 27.