With Borderlands 2’s latest expansion DLC, Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, now in our hands, fans are left to wonder what’s to expect for the fourth expansion, set to hit before June 2012, according to the Borderlands 2 season pass.
Thankfully, you don’t have to wait long for details. Creative director Paul Hellquist and writer Anthony Burch of Borderlands 2 give us a small hint on what we can be expecting on the unannounced expansion DLC during a recent interview with the folks over at Gamerzone.
When asked about exploring unexpected, bizarre ideas and territories like other games in the past have done with their DLCs (eg. Red Dead Redemption and the inclusion of zombies), Paul Hellquist stated that fans of Borderlands 2 might see a rather bizarre idea come to light with an upcoming add-on DLC in the near future.
But that’s not all, if you are one of the many Zero players who have been distraught due to a bug in the Slayer Of Terramorphous class mod, which included a skill from the Gunzerker class, you’ll be happy to know that as of now, a new hot fix is live that fixes this issue and more. Issues like Torgue’s vending machines not containing level 50 legendary loot have also been looked at. For the full rundown of what exactly has been addressed with this hot fix, feel free to check the notes over at Gearbox’s site, or just scroll down:
January 29 Hot Fix Notes
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.
Unfortunately, since this is a hot fix, you’ll have be connected to the internet at all times if you wish to have the above fixes working.
In additional Borderlands 2 news, here’s a sweet image of a rather bad-ass boss that was set to be included in Borderlands 2 by the name of Tyrant, but was cut from the game:
With a game as quirky and unexpected as Borderlands 2, what do you wish to see be included in the world of Pandora via DLC? Let us know in the comment section below!