With the recent wave of media information that’s been released regarding the fourth and final DLC add-on for Borderlands 2’s season pass, it’s easy to miss a few details on what to expected from the biggest DLC in the Borderlands franchise’s history.
So, I’ve compiled a round up new Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon’s Keep DLC information to keep you in the loop on, so you know what you can expect on June 25th when it releases across all available platforms:
Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon’s Keep Round Up
- The fourth campaign DLC add-on for Borderlands 2 will feature a Dungeon And Dragon’s module called Bunkers And Badasses as its base, with Tiny Tina acting as the Bunker Master. She will not only be able to narrate everything that’s going on, but will be able to switch enemies, locations and objectives on the fly.
- In this DLC, we will get to see a darker side of Tina as she tries to deny the events that happened during the main game. She will reflect on the DLC itself as it’s much darker then the previous expansions.
- It will feature new fanstasy-eque enemies such as skeletons, orcs, spiders, deadly trees,knights and much more.
- Orcs and Immortal Skeletons will be able to level up on their own.
- Speaking of enemies, Pixies will act as a ‘frienemy,’ who can either help you out by giving various boosts such as speed/health boosts, or hurt you if you attack them first.
- Fan favorite NPC’s such as Moxxi, Ellie, and Mr.Torgue will be making their return to this DLC. Some will act as quest givers.
- Vending machines have now been replaced with a medieval version of their regular self. For example, the Marcus’ Munitions vending machine will be called Marcus’ Cannons.
- This DLC will has the largest inclusion of new art assets. Developers are making sure everything in this DLC is as new as possible.
- Find new uses for Eridum, such as being able to use them on chest to ‘roll’ some better loot. The higher the number you got on your roll, the better the chances that the loot inside will be of higher rarity and will have a better chance to produce orange tier loot as well.
- Fing new locales such as the Unassuming Docks Of Potentally Little Importance, Flame Rock, The Forest, and Immortal Woods.
- Flame Rock will be host to the Seraph vendor.
- The Handsome Sorcerer will serve as the main antagonist.
- Use new weapons, such as a gun that’s capable of shooting swords that explode, and grenade mods that behave much like a regular spell cast with the ability to regenerate ammo over time, in the similar fashion that fantasy/rpg games refill “mana.”
If that isn’t enough, Gamespot has footage of the first 40 minutes of the upcoming DLC for your enjoyment, which you can check out below:
[youtube id=”RhBSieZMbF8″ width=”618″ height=”378″]