Gearbox Software has fired out Borderlands 3 update 1.28, and this adds crossplay for PlayStation with other gaming platforms, and more! Read on for the official Borderlands 3 June 1 patch notes.
Borderlands 3 Update 1.28 | Borderlands 3 June 1 Patch Notes:
- Added support for PlayStation Crossplay with other platforms on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5
- [PlayStation® Only] Added support for Variable Refresh Rate for PlayStation®5
- [PlayStation® Only] Fixed a reported issue with Director’s Cut Behind-the-Scenes videos not playing correctly
- Various crossplay fixes
- Fixed a reported issue with the ECHO menu map not showing correctly on ultrawide screens
- Various performance and stability improvements
That’s about it. If there are other gamepla-related changes spotted in this patch, leave a comment below and let us know.