Gearbox Software has rolled out a Borderlands 3 update today for November 14, and it’s a server-side hotfix (no download required). This hotfix is now live, and includes fixes and nothing else, which is to be expected.
Borderlands 3 update today November 14 (hotfix):
- Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
- Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in “Beneath the Meridian” when playing in a party
- Addressed a reported concern where players couldn’t hear Aurelia’s Holographic Doorbell answer the door
- Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the “Bad Reception” side mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer’s Rift disappears after completing the mission “Divine Retribution”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
The Spooky Season is starting to fade from Borderlands 3! Starting with this hotfix, you’ll start seeing less Haunted enemies until the event ends on December 5!
- Lowered the chance to see Haunted enemies outside of Heck
You can check out the Bloody Harvest stuff here.
For those looking forward to new content, Gearbox has mentioned that the November patch (whch will most likely be released next week), will include Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite and Mayhem 4.