Treyarch has once again rolled out a sever-side hotfix for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4! If you noticed a Black Ops 4 game settings have changed message when you boot the game up, that means you need to back out, and let the hotfix install which should take just a few seconds.
This latest hotfix brings the COD Points back to the franchise, and for PS4 gamers, the Special Orders are now live, with PC and Xbox One owners getting it next week! Here’s the full patch notes straight from Treyarch!
Special Orders provide a new content stream to unlock in the Black Market with their own set of cosmetic items. With Special Orders, players can stack each tier with multiple items to unlock at once, allowing everyone to maximize item unlocks with two items per Tier at all times and up to three items per Tier when Special Events are live (like the Halloween event live right now!). Players can choose when to acquire and start progressing through Special Orders, and only one can be active at a time. Though Special Orders will rotate on a regular basis, they will stay in your inventory once acquired until they’re completed, and you can switch between active Special Orders at any time. Once a Special Order is activated, you’ll see the new content drop in starting on the Black Market Tier you’re currently on.
Now, onto everything that’s new today:
We’ve made the following updates to the game today (Global):
- Black Ops Pass owners now receive a one-time bonus of 1,000 COD Points and 300 Nebulium Plasma.
- COD Points can now be used to advance Black Market Tiers, access Special Orders in the Black Market, and acquire Nebulium Plasma in Zombies on PS4 (other platforms to follow next week).
- Special Orders now available in Black Market on PS4 (other platforms to follow next week).
- Resolved an error associated with equipping a Signature Weapon, equipping an attachment, then re-equipping the same Signature Weapon.
- Resolved an error associated with removing a Signature Weapon with any attachment equipped.
- Full parties of 6 can now play in Chaos Domination.
- Resolved an issue where Camos did not apply properly to weapons.
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect Pack-a-Punch Camo was applied to a weapon with attachments equipped.
We’ve also made the following update specific to PC:
- Incorporated changes detailed in yesterday’s console game update.
- Enabled Timeline Editor in Theater.
- Resolved an issue that triggered a UI error when editing an Emblem.
- Stability Improvements
- Resolved crashes during the first seconds after launching the game.
- Resolved crashes when exiting the game.
- Resolved crashes when dropping from a match.
- Resolved crashes when changing the graphics settings.
- Resolved crashes in the Battle.net checkout page.
- Resolved rendering issues with some special effects when playing with a wide FOV.
- Resolved rendering issues with “missing” grass in Blackout.
- Weapon Balancing
- Additional PC-specific weapon balancing is in the works, as some weapons have performed differently in the PC meta compared to consoles. Please keep an eye on /u/TreyarchPC for full PC update details.
For the big patch that rolled out yesterday that included a weapon balance pass, check it out here.