While Call of Duty: Modern Warfare might be the newest kid on the block, there’s still a lot of gamers playing Treyarch’s Black Ops 4. With that said, Treyarch is doing everyone a solid, they are making weapons available in Supply Drops obtainable directly with no money included. Black Ops 4 update 1.25 is now live, and brings these changes to the table.
Black Ops 4 update 1.25 changes:
Per Treyarch: all functional content, including base weapons and items in Blackjack’s Shop, unlockable simply by playing the game.
In this upcoming update, all players will get more access to more rewards. These changes will include:
- A new, regularly scheduled “Pick-a-Weapon Bribe” bundle available for 50 Reserve Cases that allows players to select the weapon of their choice (see details below).
- A new rotating “Reserves Stack” that always displays an item from Reserves that you don’t currently own, which you can unlock by trading in 2 Reserve Cases.
- Two new rotating “My Deals” slots that can be unlocked with Reserve Cases and will always showcase items you don’t currently own.
- “Reserves Stack” and “My Deals” will refresh on a regular basis to reveal a new item, and will refresh instantly after the current item on display has been acquired.
These changes will give players the freedom to earn items available in Blackjack’s Shop with Reserve Cases, and for the first time, players will be able to see Reserve items before acquiring them through the new Reserves Stack. The above items will also be available for optional purchase.
With this update, players can continue to earn Reserve Cases in four ways:
- Completing Contracts in any mode.
- Earning Cases through the standard Reserve earn rate in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Unlocking Contraband Tiers after Tier 50.
- Completing up to 2 Daily Tier Skips (includes the bonus Daily Tier Skip in Zombies) for additional Reserve Cases each day after Tier 50 has been reached.
Also of note, the new Pick-a-Weapon Bribe bundle will appear in Blackjack’s Shop and the Reserves tab in the Black Market, which will allow players to unlock of weapon of their choice from a Crate (Supply Drop) that also includes two Reserve items, along with a bonus of a five duplicate-protected Crates, all for 50 Reserve Cases.