Treyarch has once again rolled out a new Black Ops 4 update today, and as one can expect, it’s another game settings update (server-side hotfix). Blackout players might notice that zombies are somehow missing, and yes, that’s intentional.
Here are the hotfix notes (via Treyarch):
- Removed Level 3 Armor from Zombies Stashes in Blackout
- Zombies mysteriously missing in Blackout…
- Fix for optics on the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft
- Additional crash fixes for Zero’s Ice Pick
- Map exploit fixes for Morocco in MP and Dead of the Night in Zombies
- Fix for “The Numbers” outfits not showing up in MP (PS4)
- Slay Bell and camo fixes (PC)
- Blackout Stash looting fixes incoming
- Removed Level 3 Armor from Zombies Stashes (AKA Mystery Boxes).
- Addressed some previous issues with looting Stashes; additional fixes incoming later today.
- Zombies in Blackout have mysteriously vanished…
- Addressed an issue with the Paladin weapon model when using the Sniper Scope.
- Addressed an issue with optics on the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft.
- Addressed an issue that prevented “The Numbers” outfits from being used in MP (PS4).
- Fixed additional crashes related to Zero’s Ice Pick.
- Closed an exploit where players could grapple on top of a rooftop in the southern corner of the map.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use Mule Kick to equip multiple Wonder Weapons.
- Dead of the Night
- Closed an exploit that caused the Stake Knife to deal too much damage.
- Closed an exploit in the Music Room that allowed players to avoid damage.
In addition to the updates above, we’ve also made the following updates to PC:
- Addressed an issue where the Slay Bell melee weapon’s lights could be seen through walls.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not properly unequip a camo.
Once a new patch is rolled out, we’ll be sure to let you know. Go bookmark our Black Ops 4 game hub for the latest news.