It’s the third day of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare beta! In case you haven’t turned it on yet, the Modern Warfare beta update for day 3 increases the level cap to 20, adds a new mode, and adds the mini map, though you won’t be able to enemy fire (red dots). Same as before, this is a server-side update, which means no download is necessary.
What’s Being Added in Day Three…
Saturday, September 14th
- TDM: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- DOM: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- HQ: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- HQ: 10v10 Grazna Raid
- DOM: 10v10 Grazna Raid
- Featured Playlist: Cyber Attack – Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner, Grazna Raid
- Featured Playlist: NVG – Azhir Cave (Night), Hackney Yard (Night) – TDM, DOM, HQ
- Level cap is now increased to 20
- Minimap is now on (will not display enemy fire)
- The game mode selection filter will now be unlocked
We’ll publish our hands-on impressions soon once we feel comfortable with the changes Infinity Ward has rolled out so far.