Following our Call of Duty: Modern Warfare complete weapons list, we’re now here to provide the Modern Warfare complete perks list that will be available at launch! Once again, a massive thanks to Twitter user Mamba for providing us early access to the images.
Modern Warfare complete perks list – Perk tier 1
- Cold-Blooded – Undetectable by AI targeting system and thermal optics. Does not trigger High Alert Warning.
- Double Time – Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increases crouch movement speed by 30%
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4 and Trophy Systems.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons
- Quick Fix –Killing players, capturing objectives and holding objectives will increase your health regeneration rate.
- Scavenger – Resupply ammo from dead players.
Modern Warfare complete perks list – Perk tier 2
- Ghost – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors. Immune to snapshot grenades.
- Hardline – Your killstreaks cost 1 less kill.
- High Alert – Your vision pulses when enemies outside your view see you.
- Kill Chain – Killstreak kills count towards your next killstreaks. Only applies to killstreaks earned this life.
- Pointman – Turn your killstreaks into scorestreaks.
- Restock – Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
Modern Warfare complete perks list – Perk tier 3
- Amped – Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Battle Hardened – Reduce strength of enemy flash, stun and EMP effects.
- Sharpnel – Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Spotter – See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by aiming down sights.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Tune Up – Reduces the charge time of field upgrades by 33%.
Surprised at some of ’em? Usually, aside from weapons, perks are the ones that need the most attention by devs, as some could easily break the game.
Have you decided which set of perks you’re running at launch? Let us know what combo works for you.
More Modern Warfare Reading:
- 250 Pieces of Modern Warfare Cosmetic Items Showcased , Level 1-55 Rank Icons Revealed
- Get This “Going Dark” Free Modern Warfare PS4 Theme Now (US, UK Links)
- Watch All 18 Modern Warfare Operator Intros Here, “Key” Found Alongside COD Points in Game