Support for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 continues on, with update 1.25 delivering a bunch of new changes to both the multiplayer and zombie modes.
Here are all of the tweaks that the update brings, straight from the official Activision Support page:
- General Stability Improvements.
- Addressed an issue with the Black Market menu, where items were overlapping when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue with Weapon attachment icons not appearing correctly for Loadouts during a match.
- KVK 99m:
- Firing sounds will now properly be silenced when using both the Rapid Fire and Suppressor attachments.
- Increased the 3-hit kill range with the Long Barrel attachment.
- Increased effectiveness versus UAV’s, Counter-UAV’s, and Care Packages.
- Addressed multiple exploits where Players were able to access unintended areas of the map.
- Scorestreak tablet now properly displays mini-map.
- Addressed various exploits across all maps.
- Addressed an issue where the Panzersoldat would not take damage from the Fire Staff.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Panzersoldat to spawn in unopened areas of the map.
Moving from past Call of Duty games, to future titles in the series, details of the upcoming Call of Duty: WWII private beta have been revealed, including maps, modes, progression, and more.