While the console versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 got a patch for Apocalypse Z earlier this week, the PC version just got its patch today, which paves the way for Apocalypse Z launching on PC and Xbox One this coming Tuesday. Clocking in at 25GB, check out the Black Ops 4 PC update 1.19 patch notes below.
Black Ops 4 PC update 1.19 patch notes (via Reddit):
- Weapon Tuning
- Daemon 3XB
- Reduced 6-hit kill range by 5 meters.
- Reduced 7-hit kill range by 6 meters.
- Daemon 3XB
- Featured Playlists (July 11-16)
- Bolt-Action Barebones
- Endurance Free-for-All
- Brought the sway on the Locus in line with other sniper rifles.
- Featured Playlists (July 9-16)
- Alcatraz Duos
- Hot Pursuit
- Addressed an issue where Contracts could shift slots, making it difficult to select new Contracts.
- Addressed an issue where Barebones playlists weren’t properly tracking progress toward the “Challenger” Contract in Multiplayer.
- Addressed an issue where the “Ticket to Ride” Contract in Zombies would not properly track the use of telepads.
- Addressed an issue where players would have to get a direct hit in order to progress the “Shotgun Kills” Contract in Zombies.
- Addressed an issue where Perks and bonus point Power-ups that spawn from the Reign Drops Elixir did not count toward the “Power Master” Contract in Zombies.
- Closed an exploit where players could complete the “Hoarder” Contract in Zombies by dropping and picking up weapons multiple times.
In other Call of Duty news, you can now pre-order Modern Warfare in the Black Ops 4 in-game store to get a Captain Price character skin for Blackout! We also posted a report earlier today that indicates that Modern Warfare might be released on Steam.