The makers of Call of Duty Elite, Beachhead studios, have published the change list for the latest Elite build released on May 1st.
Elite has reached 10 million registered users, 2 million of which are premium members, according to the latest figures.
- An updated header for the Career page which now shows clan affiliation and previous title Prestige levels
- Numerous updates to the Leaderboard Tracker including fixes for viewing another users’ playercards and a KDR display issue.
- Optimization of Clan Ops leaderboard to provide greater accuracy.
- Optimized the invite system for Clans. This corrected an issue where users would sometimes receive a bad invite that couldn’t be accepted. If you are still unable to accept a clan invite, please ask the Clan Leader to send you a new one.
- Minor update to change which emblems are displayed next to comments/feed items which addresses the issue where some sections of the site displayed the Black Ops rank emblem.
- Minor optimizations to the News Ticker which now loads faster and is more responsive.
- Updated localization for several site elements.
- Slight cleanup of emblem usage throughout the site.