- Item #1
- Item #2
- Item #3
While Call of Duty: WWII is set to assault everyone in about a month’s time, last year’s COD game, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, is still very much supported. Speaking of which, an Infinite Warfare title update has just been released on the PlayStation 4.
You can check out the Infinite Warfare update notes below courtesty of Infinity Ward employee “ashtonisVULCAN_IW” who posted it on Reddit.
• Infected: Reduced the move speed of the infected as the number of those infected increases (every 3 players that get infected will reduce the move speed and only takes effect on spawn)
• Added the Stallion .44, Atlas, G-Rail, and Raijin-EMX to Gun Game
• Exploit fixes across various maps
• Various backend bug fixes
• VPR: Hip fire kick has been increased to help make it perform inline with other SMGs
• R3K: Burst cooldowns have been decreased to help it compete better with other ARs
That’s it for today’s Infinite Warfare title update. Don’t forget, there’s the “Retribution” DLC set to assault PS4 gamers next week on September 12, while Xbox One and PC gamers should get it a month after.