One of the new gameplay mechanics introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are “Field Upgrades.” If you played the beta, these items recharge over time, and give an assortment of benefits like extra bullets, a deployable cover and so on. We now have the Modern Warfare Field Upgrades complete list, along with the complete equipment list as well! Once again, this is thanks to gamer Mamba who provided us with the early screenshots.
Modern Warfare Field Upgrades – Complete
- Dead Silence – Temporarily makes your footsteps quieter. Kills refresh duration.
- Deployable Cover – Portable, rapidly-deployable ballistic cover.
- EMP Drone – Detonate an EMP payload at a targeted location using an RC Plane. Disables electronics in the area.
- Munition Box – Deploy a box of ammo and equipment for you and your teammates. Shoot at your own risk.
- Recon Drone – Remote controlled drone that marks enemies.
- Stopping Power – Reload your gun with stopping power rounds that deal extra damage.
- Tactical Insertion – Marks a location as your next spawn point.
- Trophy System – Deployable autonomous defense system that destroys up to three nearby pieces of equipment and projectiles.
- Weapon Drop – Deliver a cache of high-powered weapons to your location for your team.
Modern Warfare complete equipment list (Tactical):
- Decoy Grenade – Counter-intel grenade that simulates fake gunfire and radar signatures that confuse the enemy,
- Flash Grenade – Blind and deafens targets.
- Gas Grenade – Explodes on impact with the ground, releasing a lingering cloud of tear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing.
- Heartbeat Sensor – A tablet that displays rough information about nearby enemies.
- Smoke Grenade – Deploys a smoke screen that blocks vision and automated targeting systems.
- Snapshot Grenade – Provides a momentary glimpse of enemies within the blast radius.
- Stim – Military stimulant that cauterizes combat wounds and refreshes Tactical Sprint.
- Stun Grenade – Slows victim’s movement and aiming.
Modern Warfare complete equipment list (Lethal):
- C4 – Large explosive that sticks to surfaces and can be detonated remotely.
- Claymore – Proximity activated explosive mine
- Frag Grenade – Cookable fragmentation grenade.
- Molotov Cocktail -Improvised incendiary device that explodes on impact.
- Proximity Mine – Pressure triggered explosive that deals heavy damage to vehicles.
- Semtex – Timed sticky grenade.
- Thermite – Burns fiercely for a short while after impact. Sticks to all surfaces.
- Throwing Knife – Retrievable knife that is lethal on impact.
Will Field Upgrades be as annoying as Specialists in Black Ops 4? Probably not. But let’s hope there’s not one Field Upgrade that proves to be overpowered that everyone is using it.
Which Field Upgrade will you use come launch? Share ’em in the comments.
More Modern Warfare Reading:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Complete Weapons List With Ratings
- 250 Pieces of Modern Warfare Cosmetic Items Showcased , Level 1-55 Rank Icons Revealed
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Complete Perks List