Funcom has released a new patch for Conan Exiles on Xbox One. The patch fixes: crash errors when trying to create and place buildings, as well as attempting to summon avatars, and players will now see an error message when you lose connection, when browsing online server list and more.
For the full list of patch notes, see below:
- Accepting an invitation to join a friend in online gaming works properly and is much smoother. It will no longer require sending two invites to a friend to join a singleplayer game.
- Significant optimizations in performance when in highly populated areas
- Fixed a case where summoning avatars caused client to crash
- Fixed a case where crashing would occur when creating and placing buildings
- An error message now properly appears when connection when browsing online server list is lost
- Clan members besides the clan leader and office can now access other clan members’ Gamercards
In previous Conan Exiles news, the last update made the game “Xbox One X ready,” improving the game’s resolution, shadow quality and more.
In other updates news, Need for Speed Payback has a day one patch which fixes crash issues and sound problems, Call of Duty: WWII has been updated ahead of the double XP weekend, and Pokkén Tournament DX is being tweaked to fix character bugs and balance issues.
Source: Conan Exiles Dev Blog