Additional patch notes for Nazi Zombies have been released. Post has been updated to include these changes.
As promised by Sledgehammer Games, a new Call of Duty: WWII title update has made its way out! Clocking in at 1.36GB on the PlayStation 4, it only says “bug fixes” in the update history for now.
Curious what’s new? You’re not the only one! Here’s the long list of tweaks rolled out just now (via the Activision forums)that includes a few weapon tuning as well. It touches on some of the “known issues” by Activision.
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 to 6 seconds. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON TUNING UPDATES
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in Bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights
COD: WWII NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich
Unfortunately, it seems the issue where you’re the only one in Headquarters is still on-going. We’ll give the multiplayer a spin to see what changes have been made that might not have been included in the patch notes.
If you notice anything not in the patch notes, let us know in the comments.