Funcom has released the Conan Exiles update 1.69 patch this August 24, and this is also called update 2.4.6. This patch includes community rewards, performance tweaks, bug fixes and more.
Conan Exiles Update 1.69 Patch Notes | Conan Exile Update 2.4.6 Patch Notes:
We’re incredibly excited to finally release patch 2.4.6. It focuses on addressing many reported issues, such as nudity being non-functional and Twitch drops not available in-game, as well as adding some really cool stuff! We’ve been monitoring performance issues after patch 2.4.4 and we’re releasing performance and stability fixes ahead of a general quality pass scheduled for a future update.
This patch comes with all the rewards unlocked during the Free Week community event. You absolutely slayed it and unlocked a full new armor set and a mount saddle. Good job! You can read more about these rewards in our blog post 47.
Single player character transfers are still not enabled on this patch for PS4, but they will be coming in a future update. We are working on making this feature
- Pieces and placeables put on top of stage pieces will lose stability and disappear.
- Fixed a server crash caused by certain RCON commands.
- Fixed a number of other server and client crashes.
- Fixed a rare issue where game assets could get corrupted if playing the game while downloading Siptah.
- Optimized loading times on the game’s post-release assets.
- Added more optimizations. This should reduce hitching issues.
- Triggering first person mode is no longer possible immediately after stopping an emote.
- Fixed an exploit regarding a loophole in dismantling an item.
- Added new improvements to the Anti-Undermesh tool on the Siptah map. This is still not enabled on official servers as we continue work on it.
- Added rewards for the Free Week community challenge.
- It is now possible to place Fence Foundations on the side of a Wedge Foundation after one has been attached previously.
- Fixed an issue where the placement brush would cause ghosting issues if fast switching between pieces.
- Fixed an issue where buildings would collapse on a server restart.
- Fixed an issue where some Thrall crafting recipes would not show under certain circumstances.
- Primeval armor set now costs star-metal to craft as intended.
- Fixed an issue which caused all shield durability damage to be set to 0.
- Fixed an issue where the Witch Queen would not spawn correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the bosses within the Midnight Grove would not spawn correctly.
- Fixed an issue where certain T4 Black Corsairs thralls would have Stats and Growth Stats set to 0.
- Defeating NPCs spawned by the surge should now advance the “Defeat a surge enemy” journey step.
- Fixed an issue where the VFX on the casting table and moulding bench were offset.
- Fixed a number of issues where Elder Essence would not spawn correcly in many essence chests across Siptah.
- Fixed an issue where a Giant King figurine would give the wrong figure.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the muted player lists not be saved between sessions.
- Fixed an issue where full nudity was not functional in regions that support it.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Twitch Drops from being accessible ingame.
- Fixed an issue where some resource nodes would spawn duplicated on Siptah.
- Fixed a rare UI issue when disconnecting a controller when creating a game.
- Fixed a significant number of UI issues on consoles.
- Fixed a minor issue where it was possible to attempt to rename a chest you didn’t own.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to toggle the clan invite block option.
- Fixed an issue where some settings were not saved between sessions.