Funcom has released the Conan Exiles update 1.75 patch this December 9, and this is also called update 2.7. This patch is for PlayStation 4, and it’s for the big Grave Matters update. Head on down below for the complete patch notes.
Conan Exiles Update 1.75 Patch Notes | Conan Exiles Update 2.7 Patch Notes | Conan Exiles Grave Matters Patch Notes:
We’re unearthing Update 2.7, just in time to rattle and chill your holiday break!
Something stirs in the air and a coldness grips your bones. You sense a nefarious darkness growing within both the Exiled Lands and the Isle of Siptah. The veil between our world and the outer dark is starting to tear, and droves of undead stalk the land. Mystical pillars rise in dark rituals and the ominous chanting of sorcerers can be heard as whispers on the wind.
You can take on this new threat and fight the sorcerers and the unnatural undead they summon. Be on the lookout for rituals of dark sorcery as you explore either the Exiled Lands or the Isle of Siptah. By stopping the rituals you may earn unique rewards, such as some brand new placeables or even the Skelos Cultist Master armor set of the sorcerers, starting today and until January 10th!
With Update 2.7, we’re adding a new Point of Interest protection system. This first iteration will prevent obelisks in the Exiled Lands from being blocked, and will destroy any interfering constructions until access is guaranteed. We’re also focusing on polishing the new Nemedian building pieces and cosmetic sets, with fixes to collision boxes and visual polish to minor issues with armors and placeables. Along with that comes the hinted at upgrade to the building pickup system, where any pieces that would’ve otherwise collapsed when picking one up will now be sent to the inventory!
Along with these changes we’ve been working on other fixes and general layers of polish to the game, as well as the character transfer feature between servers! Finally available on consoles, you can read more about this feature in its separate announcement 59. We hope these improvements make your adventures in the Exiled Lands and Siptah more enjoyable, so you can focus on grabbing all that new loot!
Thanks once again for your continued feedback and support, and stay safe!
Limited-time in-game event: Grave Matters!
The veil between our world and the outer dark is starting to tear, and droves of undead stalk the land. Mystical pillars rise in dark rituals and the ominous chanting of sorcerers can be heard as whispers on the wind.
From today, until January 10th, you can earn unique rewards by stopping the rituals scattered across the Exiled Lands and Isle of Siptah!
Point of Interest Protection System!
Obelisks in the Exiled Lands will now be protected against obstructing constructions. This new system will check against any total blockings and destroy the offending structures. This can also be enabled in private servers by adjusting a new server setting!
Character server transfers comes to consoles!
You can now transfer your character between eligible servers on Playstation!
To read more about this feature, including details, limitations and cooldowns, you can read the separate announcement in this link 59.
- Limited-time in-game event: Grave Matters!
- POI protection system!
- Server transfers now available on Playstation!
- Pick-up system upgraded!
- Fixed to Nemedian pieces and sets!
- Tons of #spellchekker fixus!
- and more!
Currently Known Issues
This patch will prevent players from playing on Conan Outcasts servers and vice versa due to version mismatch. This will be addressed as soon as possible.
- Fixed a number of crashes and stability issues.
- Optimized the game and server logs to be less spammy about a number of outdated errors, and updated to provide more meaningful information regarding connectivity issues.
- Fixed a number of exploits in regards to the building and clan systems.
- New limited-time in-game event: Grave Matters. Between Dec 8th until January 10th, find the totems and stop the rituals to earn unique rewards, such as some brand new placeables or even the Skelos Cultist Master armor set of the sorcerers.
- Added new Point of Interest protection system. In this initial implementation it will protect obelisks in the Exiled Lands. This new system will periodically check the surroundings of these locations. Buildings found blocking access to these resources will be automatically destroyed.
- This is controlled via Server Setting, and comes disabled by default.
- This is controlled via Server Setting, and comes disabled by default.
- Character server transfers are now enabled on Playstation. You can read more about this feature in this separate announcement 22.
- It’s no longer possible to climb over the Nemedian fences.
- Ceilings can now be snapped to Nemedian Gate Frames as intended.
- Stormglass fence should now have the correct destructible mesh.
- Nemedian Fence and Crenelated Wall destructible meshes did not match their models either. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed a number of improper collisions on several Nemedian building pieces.
- Fixed a number of known visual issues with Nemedian pieces and placeables.
- Edited placement volume for the Lesser Wheel of Pain to prevent placing it on top of another one.
- Updated collision box for Lesser Wheel of Pain to be more appropriate with its ingame model.
- Fixed several Nemedian items that couldn’t be dismantled at the Dismantling Bench.
- Black Ice War-Axe now correctly requires Hardened Steel War-axe to craft.
- It is now possible to squeeze Yakith and Shaggai Horror carcasses in liquid presses for resources. Yummy.
- Kordovan Tack and Saddle should now be craftable again.
- Addressed an issue where thralls would spawn with a xx_unarmed bag in their inventory.
- We have stripped NPCs from their interest in Geology and they should no longer get stuck in front of rocks and ores. This should help them pathfind around them normally.
- The Tortured King should now have the correct base weapon.
- We found out Accursed Bearer II was lying about their tier and that is not cool. So we have fixed that. Know your place, Gary.
- Fixed a number of NPCs that were missing from New Khemi Docks in Siptah.
- Fixed an issue with a stuck Rocknose near the Tower of Bats.
- Rejoice, spider zealots-to-be: Harpagus the Hatcher no longer suffers from chronic shyness and should be spawning in the Exiled Lands again.
- Undead Dragon in the Sinkhole should now spawn even if someone has built close to the Sinkhole.
- Fixed an issue where a few NPCs wouldn’t spawn due to invalid AI controllers.
- Increased durability for the Shield of the Grey Ones from 500 to 2000.
- The amount of Zeal gotten from burning the Flesh of Jhebbal sag has been reduced from 20 per flesh to 1 per flesh.
- Accessing the inventory of the Lesser Wheel of Pain should now be easier to accomplish.
- The building pick-up system has been improved to now also send to the inventory any pieces that would collapse when picking up a building piece.
- Building pieces that had been previously repaired to 100% can now be picked up.
- Building pieces that are picked up can now be sent to the shortcut bar automatically if another piece of that type is in one of the slots.
- Interactable objects are now subtly highlighted to ease spotting and interacting with them.
- Addressed an issue where Rocknoses would lose their textures once they were at a distance.
- Blood-moon Bow should now have the correct in-game visuals.
- Elevators now replicate its movement correctly to all players on a server.
- Fixed an issue where elevators would need to be triggered twice after a server restart to work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a corpse at the Proving grounds would give out a Fragment of Power instead of a Scout Report. #rip
- Valusian and Tongue of the Serpent Men language dictionaries were missing from the game. This has now been fixed.
- Addressed an issue where some saddles would show low-quality, grey textures.
- Fixed a number of character visual imperfections while wearing the Nemedian Scout Vest.
- Corpses (especially Rhinos) should no longer lose their texture when going out of range.
- Addressed an issue where sometimes the game client would not receive game invites after a failed attempt.
- Fixed a number of connectivity issues on the PlayStation version of the game in regards to FLS and offline accessibility.
- Added decorations to a Siptah camp that was missing them. World NPCs also deserve nice things, you know.
- Fixed a spot near the Eye of Ekim where players could get stuck.
- In our eternal war against the evil forces of cheese -lieutenant of the lactose empire- we have fixed several spots in the Warmaker Dungeon and Grey Ones Pools where it was possible to fight bosses without retaliation. This made dealing with them less con-grate-lating than intended. Crom laughs at your four winds, cheese.
- Fixed a number of minor visual imperfections across several Siptah locations.
- The #spellchekker team has ben vury busy fixeng grammor and spelling mistooks in de gaem so now patchnotes løøk like this. Your welcome.
- Our international and therefore more prestigious #spellchekker team has fixed a number of mistranslations and typos in localized versions of the game.
- Unusable dye-slots in Nemedian Officer Sandals and Zathite Dancer Beads no longer show up in the Dye UI.
- The Eastlight and Westlight camp names were swapped. This is now fixed.
- The Berserk Rage buff has been renamed to Berserker’s Protection and the description changed to match what the buff actually does. The actual functionality of the buff was always to add armor, not damage.
- Dune Hunter Shoes stopped treading rhythmically and should now correctly state which stat they improve (Strength).
- Thralls stolen from the Wheel of Pain while being converted will now be listed in the event log.
- Accounts trying to access an official server with a suspension or ban active will now get a display prompt stating the reason and end time of their suspension.
- Losing connection while playing will now show a prompt informing the game has entered offline mode when the player is booted to the main menu.
- Added visual timer informing about time left when character transfer is prevented by a cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where if two servers had the same name, only one would show up in the server browser.
- Removed “Report Official Server” link from the server browser as the form is no longer in use.
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Funcom forums