Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled fans, if you’re looking forward to a new set of challenges and rewards for the game, you’re going to get just that as Activision has today announced the Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled new Grand Prix is starting tomorrow, January 16!
Called the “Rustland Grand Prix,” players can expect a new character, new track, new karts, new items and more to make its way out! Watch the trailer and read up on the official info straight from the press release.
- NEW CHARACTER: It’s alive!! And it’s ready to race. Unlock Crash’s greatest mistake, Mega-Mix! A dastardly mutant combination of Dr. Neo Cortex, N. Gin, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile, this character from Crash Bandicoot history is tailor made to give the competition the heebie-jeebies.
- NEW TRACK: An outpost of steel, fire, graffiti, and heavy metal is all that remains in the arid landscape. It’s Mega-Mix Mania, and it’s a track that’s sure to make your hair stand on end!
- NEW KARTS: Your ride is everything in this wasteland, so make sure it’s up to the task. Unlock three new karts this season to amp things up on the track.
- PIT STOP ITEMS: Intimidation is half the battle, so gear up with the new customization items available to unlock in this Grand Prix! Rock an industrial-punk style with Rustland skins, paint-jobs and stickers. Then, tag your kart with spray-paint decals and wheels.
- CHAMPION KART AND DECAL: Finish in the top 5% of the Grand Prix leaderboards and win the Champion Kart and Rustland signature decal!
We’ll get a patch for this new content, and once it’s out, we’ll let our readers know.