Just the other day, Beenox released a new Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled update, and it’s just for bug fixes. Console players will see it as Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled update 1.15, this patch fixes a few things, but has seemingly left a few other bugs still.
While no actual patch notes have been released, here’s what we know based from players.
According to people from GameFAQs, here’s what’s been fixed:
- Fixed the Roadster glitch (you can now pick it with any decal and paint job again)
- Checkpoint system has been added for track exploits
- Pit Stop glitch has been fixed when you selected it and start with default Crash Bandicoot and kart.
However, the unannounced patch did NOT fix these bugs:
- Invisible wall bug in Koala Carnival
- Nitro bumper bug still hasn’t been fixed
Let’s hope that these other issues will be ironed out before the next Grand Prix rolls in. Speaking of which, the Neon Circus event is still live. You can check out what’s in it here.