Studio MDHR has fired out Cuphead update 1.05 (dev version 1.3.4) and this adds quality of life features alongside various fixes to the shoot-’em-up. Read on for what’s new in the official Cuphead August 19 (August 20 for non-US peeps) patch notes.
Cuphead Update 1.05 Patch Notes | Cuphead Update 1.3.4 Patch Notes | Cuphead August 20 Patch Notes:
Just a quick update for everyone this time — we’ve now pushed live a small quality of life patch that sneaks in a few additional fixes for our Delicious Last Course expansion. Foremost among them, we’ve added in a feature that has been highly requested since the launch of DLC…the ability to swap back and forth between the new title screen and the original Cuphead title screen! This includes a change in the song that will play when you boot up the game, and is accessible from the “Visuals” section of the Options menu.We hope you have a swell time with this new update!
- Added ability to choose between DLC and Original title screens (including their respective
songs) in the Options menu under “Visuals” (note: certain game conditions will temporarily
override user selection).
- Fixed rare issue with Boatman dialogue being triggered after fast travelling.
- Added ability to undo wishes.
- Fixed localization issues.
- Fixed minor animation issues.
- Fixed minor audio issues.