Gabe Amatangelo from CD Projekt Red was present at the Xbox gamescom booth where he gave us a new Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty gameplay overview going over new story details, combat snippets, and showing off the beautiful setting of Dogtown.
- More MP1st Reading: TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge Dimension Shellshock DLC Extended Gameplay Introduces Karai and Usagi
You can check out the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty gameplay presentation right here:
Here are new details shared by Amatangelo:
- Phantom Liberty story takes place in the middle of the main Cyberpunk 2077 story, but players can skip ahead to the DLC.
- Police can spawn in with mounted vehicles, with MaxTac officers spawning ocassionally as well.
- Different districts may have separate police forces
- You will see fights, car chases, gang wars, and violence while roaming around Night City.
- New Skill Tree system, some of the skills are inspired by Edgerunners
- Can slash enemy tires.
- Mounted vehicles featuring rockets, machine guns, and more will be available.
Phantom Liberty will release on September 26, 2023 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and PC. Unlike the base game, this DLC is exclusive to current-gen consoles.